Hello Gentlemen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Gentlemen

The graphics look great.. been around for more than one dance.. Hope to make some more new friends
    It's bass as in the fish..LOL
    bass
    "people at my gym that arent on boards know basskiller. its crazy" ~~ incrediblehawk

yes I am the basskiller from basskilleronline.com

Just a suggestion .. Putting height and width tags on your banner will stop the board from running off the page.. right now the size is 1064X162
    you may want to make it something like height="164" width="100%" that way it will keep the banner only as large as the board dimentions itself
    "people at my gym that arent on boards know basskiller. its crazy" ~~ incrediblehawk

Comment

Welcome bass..

Comment

Originally posted by basskiller View Post
        The graphics look great.. been around for more than one dance.. Hope to make some more new friends
        It's bass as in the fish..LOL
        bass
        WELCOME! great to have you here bass. glad to have your experienced voice around these parts.

everything i know about making tren, i learned from this guy^^^^^
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

welcome

Welcome bro. BigPutte will make the board a nice place..we are planning lots of changes and would like it if you partcipated in the thread about the board changes..

Comment

thanks gent..
            Ronny, I'm not sure which thread your speaking of

Comment

great to have bass on any board.always good to see you around.welcome...

Comment

Working...
              X