Thoughts on my 2nd cycle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on my 2nd cycle...

Hey bro's, i am in the process of planning my 2nd cycle, 1st cycle was test e and dbol...already have some of this on hand. Going to begin sept 1st. let me know what you guys think.

My stats are: 24yrs old 5'9 186lbs, 9% bf

Weeks 1-12: 500mg sustanon 250
    Weeks 1-12: 250mg deca
    Weeks 1-4: 50mg Anadrol
    Weeks 1-12: 50mg proviron ed
    Week 12: 5000 iu's hcg (2500iu's twice)
    Week 13: 3000 iu's hcg (1500 twice)
    Week 14: 1500 iu's hcg (750 twice)
    Week 15: 40mg nolva ed
    Week 16-18: 20mg nolva ed

thanks for any feedback bros!

heavy second cycle.... what did you start with?

Comment

Started with 500mg test e for 10 weeks and 40mg dbol for 4 weeks, hcg weeks 10 and 11 with nolva pct

Comment

That's not that heVy up the deca a lil

Comment

Yeah dude this cycle is def not heavy...I can see that maybe in running drol already but everything else is fine. You should bump the deca up to 350-400ish and id personally run the hcg at 500ius per week starting around week 3. That deca is gonna have have you shut down major hard man...better to try to keep that in check. You should also run the test for 2 weeks longer than deca. If you have the test on hand, run it for for 14 weeks and stop the deca at 12. Also no need for drol just yet, unless you already have it youre still ok to be running dbol, dbol makes me feel sooo good : )

Comment

nice cycle... but like everyone else said up your Deca to 300-400 per week and keep some Nolvadex on hand for the duration of your cycle in case gyno or estrogen sides start to flare up. the proviron is good to keep you hard and reduce your water retention, but not as helpful as the Nolvadex as an anti-estrogen. otherwise you should be gtg
            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Thanks for all the input bros....gonna up the deca to 300 a week for 12 weeks, run the sust for 14, and I already have some dbol onhand gonna drop the drol and stick with good ol dbol! Still very curious abt the anadrol tho

Comment

When the time is right try taking the Anadrol all by itself with nothing else...you'll be amazed

Comment

Originally posted by reconstruct View Post
                  Hey bro's, i am in the process of planning my 2nd cycle, 1st cycle was test e and dbol...already have some of this on hand. Going to begin sept 1st. let me know what you guys think.

My stats are: 24yrs old 5'9 186lbs, 9% bf

Weeks 1-12: 500mg sustanon 250
                  Weeks 1-12: 250mg deca
                  Weeks 1-4: 50mg Anadrol
                  Weeks 1-12: 50mg proviron ed
                  Week 12: 5000 iu's hcg (2500iu's twice)
                  Week 13: 3000 iu's hcg (1500 twice)
                  Week 14: 1500 iu's hcg (750 twice)
                  Week 15: 40mg nolva ed
                  Week 16-18: 20mg nolva ed

thanks for any feedback bros!
                  Is this how you ran the HCG the first time?

Comment

nice cycle. i like the proviron. that should help with the sides that you could get with deca.

Comment

I think I would consider running the test to 16wks and ending the deca a wk or 2 before the test.I agree with upping the deca as well.

Just wondering what made you choose hcg for your 2nd cycle? IMO being nly your 2nd cycle,your body will still react great with the test ,deca and drol alone.The sooner you get to the ad on's the sooner your body will adapt to them and you'll need more to get the same reactions.Why not ride out the early stages as long as you can?

Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X