Winstrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winstrol

On Week 6 of test cy / Dbol . Ending the dbol and started with winny two days ago. Doing 50/ml EOD. Some reason the winny shots are going in as smooth as I would expect. It would go quick and then almost come to complete stop and then go again. All I know is my ass is killing me.

curious to hear about your results with cycle including dbol and Winny. Have you run this before? If so, what were you results like? I'm starting a dbol/test cycle myself soon but am flirting with the idea of adding winny to the end of it to harden up my gains since it's summer time, but it's my first cycle.

Comment

Cycle has been great, gained about 20lbs, lost about 8% BF, my bench went from 315*3 to 315*8. I also ran some clen wks 1-2, 5-6 and will be running it on week 9&10. Only sides were face was a little puffy but not too noticable.

Comment

On my third shot of whinny, feels like there's a knot in my ass from previous shot two days ago. Anyone seen this? concerned on whether to keep up or change area of inj.

Comment

Happened to me about 4 years ago. Bad mix with the winni I received. My body didn't like it and I abscessed in three spots on my ass and one spot on each shoulder. I was shooting everyday and thought that my ass was just sore from the pinning, but I was wrong. I caught it early enough and was able to drain them with an 18gauge pin and a 10 cc rig. I pulled out around 22ccs from each shoulder and can't even remember how much came out of my glutes. But the moral is if the pain doesn't subside and it is hot to the touch, your body might not like it.

Comment

Damn, I hope it does. I don't know if I want to go down that route with 18ga pin. That would suck literally

Comment

you gained 20 lbs and lost 8% bodyfat? wow what was your diet and cardio like ? let me get this straight you paied test cyp with dbol and clen ?

Comment

I read in a post on this site or another about Clen help to kick start cycle. Yep 20lb and 8%. The strength was even more amazing, the clen actual gave the extra pump (not like I needed it. couple more weeks and I will be off and I will post my stats and pics.

Comment

Working...
                X