Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing ordering time! MUST SEE

Hey guys!
    Ordered last Thursday,and my packaged arrived today!
    I DIDNT EVEN USE EXPRESS DELIVERY!

Maybe i was lucky but all arrived exactly what i asked for,
    'pump it up'

thats grate news mate i know how you feel i made a small order for my mate it come today 18day early haha looks like naps must be back on track
    jimmy93
    Last edited by jimmy93; 04-12-2011, 12:51 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Very nice, bro!
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

yeh said i had 17days to wait,was just about to msg then for info or tracking number and the letterbox went and there it was! sod paying for express delivery!!!
        'pump it up'

Comment

Takes a lot longer for US orders to come thru so i,m reading . Good for you guys . Enjoy and grow.

Comment

I just placed my first order too, I hope I get a swift delivery like you did!! Considering you only placed your order last Thursday and you already received it is a good sign I went to the right place...

Comment

I'm so happy to hear all this good news. Unfortunately my first order experience isn't so pleasent. I placed my order back on March 20th and according to WU the money was picked up and signed for on the 21st. So you would think I would now be anxiously waiting to hear "ok your order has shipped" right... WRONG!!!!!!! I get a note on my order with a cancelled status next to it???? Now I'm freeking it was a large order and my first cycle ever....***S tells me to contact WU. I do as I stated and even ask for an investigation into the order and YUP it checked out I receive a letter stating the $ was signed for by the rep I put as the reciever.. YES I've opened multiple tickets to no avail all my PM's and tickets all go unanswered?? SO team ***S if your reading this I need your help in rectifying this matter... TY

Comment

Awesome bro. That's fast as hell!

Comment

you are lucky bro, last time my ordrer came after 4 days hehe, do any one have any expirience with bigger ordrer like 1000$ from naps?

Comment

Good to know. I got my order. Took about 6 weeks. But, good to know they are back up to speed. I'll be putting in an order here soon. Thanks for the update!

Comment

got some winstrol and clomid as i had some other stuff from a friend.for the price aswel its very good!!
                      i suppose in the back of my mind i thought my package would never come,il be ordering bigger next time.fingers crossed everybody gets there items
                      'pump it up'

Comment

Great news man, congrats! Good luck w/ everything.
                        Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                        X