MMMMM Methano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMMMM Methano

just a update for people wondering about orders or anything like that, my stuff was sent out early March , and came in today was sooo happy to see my stuff it felt like every single holiday combined including my birthday! x2 , so alltogether it took about 6 weeks to get it . 5 weeks shipping and 1 week delay of the processing to shipping .

Nice to hear bro!
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

That means mine should be here any day now .Same time frome as you. What state you in ?

Comment

UPDATE : Checked my tracking # and this is what i found .( Your item was processed through and left our #####, NY facility on April 11, 2011 at 12:57 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.)
        From NY to NC should take no longer than a few days tops. Big fucking grin here guys. Hope to report good news and out come of when i get it.
        Hope you guys get yours soon. I know a lot of you have been waiting a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by prime45 View Post
          UPDATE : Checked my tracking # and this is what i found .( Your item was processed through and left our #####, NY facility on April 11, 2011 at 12:57 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.)
          From NY to NC should take no longer than a few days tops. Big fucking grin here guys. Hope to report good news and out come of when i get it.
          Hope you guys get yours soon. I know a lot of you have been waiting a long time.
          My order was a few states away 9 business days ago, and still nothing.

Comment

UPDATE : Checked again tonight and my gear is here inNC just 70 miles away. Getting it for sure tommarrow . BIG FUCKING GRIN HERE. I,ll let you know . Hope everybody gets theirs soon.

Comment

Nice, prime! Almost there, my man.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Got home from work today just pulling in drive way. My mail man was at end of the block. So i waited out side till he got to my house. He pulls up big smile on his face and says your not going to hump my leg are you??? LOL
                As he gets out of the truck with my gear in hand. WE are good freinds and he knew what i was getting. and told him i would hump his leg when my gear came in. We both laughed and off he went.
                Every thing arrived on time and all was there. One thing is different and will need to get that straight but GTG other wise. Putting in second oreder in a few days since delays are fixed .
                Me and andro mix are ready to go. ; )

Comment

brb raging like a mofo.

this shit is frustrating

pretty sure whatever usps truck has my package either drove off a cliff or got hijacked

Comment

Working...
                  X