D-bol dosages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-bol dosages

Well I was reading some articles about dbol dosages and wondering other peoples inputs and experiences on the subject. First whether its better to take two dosages. First when you wake up 20mgs and then before the gym 20mgs or vise versa (before the gym then before bed) or every 4 hrs to keep a steady stream of the drug in your syestem.Then my second question was why stop taking the dbol 4 weeks into your cycle opposed to taking them the entire time? Can anyone shed some light onto the matter.

You have to play with it and see what your body likes most people take 30 Mgs a day 10 morning 10 lunch 10 at dinner .
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

if your chosing to do 40mg you could do it the way you stated .....2 in the morning 2 late afternoon thats what i would do......or 3 & 3.........or 4 & 4.....whatever

Comment

what about how long you should take them for

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
          what about how long you should take them for
          Man dbol is liver toxic so thats why its usually limited to 6 weeks tops. This is NOT a flame but anyone thats been in the game for a day or 2 knows that bro. Maybe you should do a little bit more research before you run anything, especially dbol. It's poisonous man and you can do real damge to your liver. As a novice you could easily get by with 30mg a day. Dbols half life is only about 3-4 hours so as the other guys stated, split it up into 3-4 doses a day. Be safe brother and seriously do some research, it's fun to learn about this stuff.

Comment

Teehee usually limited to 6 weeks ? When I was a noobie my first cycle was nothing but dbol for 12 weeks with milk thistle and clomid for pct starting at 30mg and worked up to 50mg for 11 weeks. Gains were incredible and kept 90% of my strength gains and about 80% of weight , everyone starts somewhere :P . Liver toxicity of this stuff isn't to bad when you compare it to some of the other orals or when you combine it with other orals . I do highly reccomend milk thistle though and test with it but if your still not convinced on poking yourself methano will still work wonders!

Comment

Working...
            X