leg workout from SAFELIFE1 killed me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leg workout from SAFELIFE1 killed me!

hey guys just wanted share with you my pain i got a workout from safelife last night tryed the leg workout today and i can hardly walk now this is what he told me to do:
    WARM UP CARDIO 20-45 MINS

lEG EXT= STRAIGHT 3 X12 (ADD)10LBS POINT= TOES OUT 3X 10 3X10 POINT TOES IN (9 SETS)

LEG CURLS 3 X12 2 X10 2 X8 add 10 lbs after each set

Leg press 1x15 1x12 1x10 1 x8

Squat 2 x15 2 x 12 2x10 (add 10 lbs after each set

Do stairmaster for 15 min keep tention hard, should be like climbing a mountain

Rest 30 second between each set. Do not rest long.
    "Do stairmaster for 15 min keep tention hard, should be like climbing a mountain" at the end like climbing a mountain is an understatement i thought my leg workout was good but my legs have never felt like this before and i love it!! although im not looking forward to the morning! i think it was the toe's pointing in and out that killed me right from the start iv never done it before, also i normal do like 3 sets of 8 to jump to like 9 set or 7set of like 10, 12 rep felt grate just thought i would share it with you guys so you might wanna try it out one time

Thanks for sharing jimmy, good shit bro! Gonna have to try this out today as well, I will let you know how I feel tomorrow.
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

jIMMY IS ONE OF THE FEW THAT HUNG WITH IT AND PMED ME. i KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE I GAVE THIS WORKOUT TRIED IT THEY WOULD OF BEEN PM M ALSO TELLING ME THAT IT KICK THERE BUT. I WILL CONTINUE TO DO YOUR WORKOUTS JIMMIE. gOOD STUFF BRO.

Comment

SHYT I can't fckin move lmao!!!!! I been complaining everywhere i have to walk to bro....
        ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

i can a still feel it everytime i try to go upstair's lol! i have a training partener who i go with most day who text me before saying "think i might sleep on the sofa because i'm not walking up them stairs" haha he loved the workout to safelife

Comment

Glad you stuck it out. Damm good job

Comment

just gonna give this a bump cus everyone should try it my legs are still dead every time i move i can feel them can't wait to do it again next week tho

Comment

x10^^^^^^^^^!!!!
                ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
                X