where is my pack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is my pack?

naps hello ... can you help me find my package because after 5 weeks and still not arrived'!!!!!

did you open a ticket, contact their rep or PM a mod to try to solve the issue or did you decide to first come here and make your private matter a public issue?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Waldo1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	151426

I think Waldo has it in his bookbag, look closely you might be able to see it.
      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

ur upset about 5 weeks? have you seen all of the other posts on here lately? lol

Comment

Well... for what its worth, you are very close to recieving. Mine arrived today. Thanks N.
          It's just a small setback in a forward motion

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck40 View Post
            Well... for what its worth, you are very close to recieving. Mine arrived today. Thanks N.
            Congrats chuck! What did you get? Keep us posted with the results from your cycle bud.
            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
              Congrats chuck! What did you get? Keep us posted with the results from your cycle bud.
              Thanks, It's a 12wk. 150 prop/100 ace run this time. Backed by a little cabar, anastrozole, and nolva.

Great! I just heard on the radio we are under a tornado watch. Gotta go protect my stash.
              Chuck40
              Last edited by Chuck40; 04-11-2011, 06:28 PM.
              It's just a small setback in a forward motion

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck40 View Post
                Thanks, It's a 12wk. 150 prop/100 ace run this time. Backed by a little cabar, anastrozole, and nolva.

Great! I just heard on the radio we are under a tornado watch. Gotta go protect my stash.
                NICE!!! Good luck with everything Chuck, keep us posted w/ your results.
                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

If everyone would read one thread about the delay, etc. and that they are all being received they would understand the proper procedure.
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I think someone should be getting banned so looks like he didn't read the rules

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
                      [ATTACH]906[/ATTACH]

I think Waldo has it in his bookbag, look closely you might be able to see it.
                      woop i found him but bad news bro he hidden his bookbag.....

Comment

It will come soon. I have been waiting almost 2 months and I'm finally expecting my package today!!! I'll let you guys know if it comes as i expect

Comment

And it came!!!! I'll let you know how the cycle goes

Comment

Working...
                          X