GH concentration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH concentration

Ronny has showed us(and it's proved by scientific researchs)that carrier and concentration are very important to determine how an AAS act in the body: for body building it's best to use more concentrated products, in few words it's best to use a inj. at 150 mg/ml over 50mg/ml(and it's best to use a short ester versus a longer one).
    But what about hGH? The aqueous version is in very high concentration: Norditropin Simplexx is 10m-30IU/ml, NutropinAQ is 5mg-15IU/ml and same was JintropinAQ. Other types of hGH like Hyge are usually dosed at 4-8-10IU with 1ml of water to reconstituite it.
    What is best? And what is best for fat loss or for muscle buliding? What can say who has used both? For me is best more concentrated, but I haven't see studies...and i think it's not irrilevant, at least few years ago all people say "testo is testo and enanthate or propionate it doesn't matter" but now we know better.

Originally posted by dino View Post
    it's best to use a short ester versus a longer one
    i try to avoid using absolutes. they are too easy to contradict. something can look great on paper but real world can be different. using a 1.5 grams of prop with 600mg NPP can be pretty hard to pull off in the real world and in that case, i'd think cyp and deca would be "best"..see what i mean. as far as gh goes, just get the highest quality that you can aford to run at a dose that'll meet your goals. i'm not sure what you mean by the amount of water used to reconstitute gh, but you can use however much you want. i try to use enough to get an accurate dose. 1ml per 10iu vial is pertty standard. i don't really think the amount of water you use is going to change much. since it's water based, it'll absorb quickly.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      i try to avoid using absolutes. they are too easy to contradict. something can look great on paper but real world can be different. using a 1.5 grams of prop with 600mg NPP can be pretty hard to pull off in the real world and in that case, i'd think cyp and deca would be "best"..see what i mean. as far as gh goes, just get the highest quality that you can aford to run at a dose that'll meet your goals. i'm not sure what you mean by the amount of water used to reconstitute gh, but you can use however much you want. i try to use enough to get an accurate dose. 1ml per 10iu vial is pertty standard. i don't really think the amount of water you use is going to change much. since it's water based, it'll absorb quickly.
      It's right that absolutes statemets are always at mistake risk, but with the words "it's best to use short esters vs a longer one"i mean that it's best for body building, and PCT! I think that 1,5g of TestoProp. plus 600mg of NPP is best over tha same quantity of Cyp+Deca and not only because the first combo carries +/- 1700mgs of straight AAS versus +/-1450mgs of the Cyp/Deca combo but because with the short esters you get a best blood peak of the drugs and a faster recovery ( if you will do a PCT ). http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/281/1/93.full This study was previous posted on JM, i think it explanes well what i mean. One of the short esters con is that you must do more injection and i know it's more comfortable, especially on mass, to do less injections.

Comment

i'll look at this study later. i've gotta get to work...

my point though, is that if you ran prop/npp, you'd have to inject 17cc's per week of oil vs test e/deca would be more like 6-9 depending on your mg/ml. in the real world, injecting 17 cc's in a wk can be very hard to physicially do. it takes work. i've done 3cc ED for a short time and it sucks.

if your getting your numbers from ester weight, dont forget that prop has an ester weight to subtract and so does NPP. in fact, NPP's ester weighs more than deca. i gotta get to work, but i'll get that info later too.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X