Canada Bans Geranium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada Bans Geranium

so the word on the street is that canada has now pulled geranium, aka 1 3-dimethylamylamine from their shelves. it is being considered an unaproved drug and will be turned into a prescrition only compound. many people have predicted that 1 3-dimethylamylamine is going to be pulled from the US soon.

for those who dont know, 1 3-dimethylamylamine is a stimulant that i believe has been made very popular by usp labs' jack3d. it functions very different from caffiene. caffiene stimulates norepinephrine and raises BP. 1 3-dimethylamylamine releases adrenaline and dopamine. when adrenaline goes up, this triggers our 'fight or flight' reation. overall, for me, 1 3-dimethyl is a much more focused, less jittery energy with no crash.

besides jack3d, i've also used primaforce's pure 1 3-dimethyl combined with a low dose of caffiene. i've heard people using 50mg 1 3, with 200mg caffiene, but i have found 25mg 1 3, with 100 mg caffiene to be more than enough. this compound becomes less effective over time and like most things, i believe it should be cycled off. i've found 1 month on, 1 month off is a good protocal.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Why is Canada taking this stand against this compound did someone die?? Or is this just another attack on the weightlifting community because its primary sales group happens to be us??

Comment

i dont think anything happened. i think it just was under the radar before. now that it has gained great popularity and is a pretty strong compound, they want to get it out of our hands to "protect us from ourselves"
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I'm not surprised. 1,3-dimethylamylamine is a primary ingredient in party pills; sort of like a substitute for ecstasy.
        Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Working...
        X