Acne Breakouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acne Breakouts

Alright, I can clearly understand why I break out when I inject oil into my body, but I have been on this dbol kick and ever since I started using it I have been having pimples popping up on my face. How could the dbol be causing this?? I know it has to be due to the dbol since I never breakout on oils and I was on oils before I started taking the dbol with no acne problems.

Originally posted by whosmike View Post
    Alright, I can clearly understand why I break out when I inject oil into my body, but I have been on this dbol kick and ever since I started using it I have been having pimples popping up on my face. How could the dbol be causing this?? I know it has to be due to the dbol since I never breakout on oils and I was on oils before I started taking the dbol with no acne problems.
    Yep it's the d bol bro...It deff causes acne to pop up everywhere, thats one of the reasons why i stopped d bol. Only thing you can do is either just stop taking it or try atleast 2 showers a day espeacially after gym or try some tetracycline and some type of benzo-peroxide or Salicylic acid acid. If that doesn't work maybe you will need some accutane but becareful and find out as much as you can before you give it a go.
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

ance from AAS doesn't have anyting to do with carrier oils. it has to do with hormone fluxuation. what is your dose and how often are you taking it a day?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i am taking 500 mgs of enanthnate a week twice a week, and am taking 40mgs of dbol everyday about 30 minutes before the gym. I know I should pry split that dose, but I like the pump I get after taking it. And I shower right after the gym before dinner.

Comment

yep, one huge spike will do that to you. if you split the dose up, your blood levels will be more even. stable blood levels will probably greatly reduce your problem. IMO, you may get a better pump effect by taking it all at once for the first wk or so, but after that peroid, you should have a pretty high level of dbol in your system and be getting crazy pumps regardless of how you take it.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sam, they are 20 mg pills. Should I cut them in half and take 10 mgs 4 times a day?? What would be the best way to eat these?

Comment

assuming you train in the afternoon, i would take 10mg in the morning, 20mg preworkout and 10mg in the evening. if you want to you can split it even further into 4 doses. dbol has a very short half life. 4.5-6 hours, so spliting into 3 doses won't make things perfect, but the fluxuation will be much less.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                ance from AAS doesn't have anyting to do with carrier oils. it has to do with hormone fluxuation. what is your dose and how often are you taking it a day?
                Second to that. Sam, is nice cat, because I was ready to lol at that...

And some natural ways to combat acne: Vitamin A 500iu is a safe dose, but you can dose up to 1500iu if acne is sever. B5 3-5 grams daily. Vitamins C, E and zinc, are known to help. And I recall back in the day Guggulesterones are suppose to help.

Another product I took that helped with skin was Poseidon by Nimbus Nutrition...all around solid supplement. I would consider it one of my staples.

Comment

Working...
                X