Dropping out of next week's show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropping out of next week's show

At 5 am today, my sponsors and I had a three way conference call. We all agreeded that I should focus on the Team Universe , July 8-9, 2011. So the only good thing is I'm not flying back to cali every week. I will be train by ronnie Coleman, in june for the last month. I beleive it is a postive move at this point. i will be guest posing in FL and Cali the next few months. Just thought I would share that with u.

Well you know whats best for your future bro I wish you the best of luck and hopefully with the Guidance of Ronnie Coleman you'll be able to dial it on in the night of the show...I'll be pullin for... ya good luck

Comment

team unverse, huh. sounds like the big time bud! best of luck. keep us updated
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Wow Ronnie will be training u ull def make it that's gotta be the coolest thing ever training wit the man I would love to see u training wit that guy that would be sick will it be filmed??

Comment

as limo said you know whats best for you, best of luck in the team universe, that's quite a opportunity to be trained by ronnie best of luck hope it all goes the way you want it to. maybe we will see you on the Arnold classic in a few years

Comment

There ya go Safe one giant leep into the right direction bro!!! You desereve it just take it to another level to where the judges look bias if you don't win lmao. Your a fckin monster and you know that and just remember good things come to those that waited, and for sure i know you waited long enough and now it's your time Safe!!! It's Your Time!!!!!
            ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
              At 5 am today, my sponsors and I had a three way conference call. We all agreeded that I should focus on the Team Universe , July 8-9, 2011. So the only good thing is I'm not flying back to cali every week. I will be train by ronnie Coleman, in june for the last month. I beleive it is a postive move at this point. i will be guest posing in FL and Cali the next few months. Just thought I would share that with u.
              Wow. You are going to be training with Ronnie Coleman? That's sick. Best of luck bro.
              Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Good luck man!

Comment

Good luck with everything SAFE, make us proud!!
                  Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

He agent said no pic but they will be taken and i can buy, if i win it will be in muscle mag and other mags... I know ronnie as we were both officers and met early in his career.. So i should beable to get pics and video.
                    Originally posted by ment to juice View Post
                    wow ronnie will be training u ull def make it that's gotta be the coolest thing ever training wit the man i would love to see u training wit that guy that would be sick will it be filmed??

Comment

Nice can't wait to see that two double head rinos tearing up the gym that's Whats up get em bro lol

Comment

Epic man beef

Comment

I know ronnie as we were both officers and met early in his career.. So i should beable to get pics and video.
                          Did not know u were a fellow Hasbeen.

Sounds like a good reason for an East Coast JM Road trip, how many Members can we get to Teaneck,NJ ?
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I'm there very xlose

Comment

I'm not to far away im in Mass..
                              ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
                              X