Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCG Cruise

How long could you stay on HCG for?

I had a plan to come off and try recovery HOWEVER. I do want to maintain as much muscle as possible. HCG will maintain muscle right?

I was going to hit HCG at like 1500iu for the first week, and then just cruise on 500iu a week till the boys are completely fat, and then hit clomid.

Ive heard rumors abotu HCG desensitizing you, but from what ive read its never been proven. So could you use HCG for a few months on, at a low dose i.e (500iu a week) and maintain muscle size and definition?

Originally posted by VitaminK View Post
    How long could you stay on HCG for?

I had a plan to come off and try recovery HOWEVER. I do want to maintain as much muscle as possible. HCG will maintain muscle right?

I was going to hit HCG at like 1500iu for the first week, and then just cruise on 500iu a week till the boys are completely fat, and then hit clomid.

Ive heard rumors abotu HCG desensitizing you, but from what ive read its never been proven. So could you use HCG for a few months on, at a low dose i.e (500iu a week) and maintain muscle size and definition?
    I have ran 500 x 2 wk (1000iu wk) for 20 weeks during cycle and had no problems at all and my pct was a breeze. Was the best and fastest way I have ever recovered. Had blood done that's how I know I recovered so quickly! For maintaining muscle hcg will help because the quicker you recover the more gains you will keep and hcg def helps with recovery.
    football09
    Last edited by football09; 04-11-2011, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X