tanning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tanning

how many of you guys go to the tanning booths.. i swore tomyself i would never do it.. but now that im gettin sexual i think my pastey white skin mite need a lil flare lol.. any suggestions for someone with fair skin

I tan at least once per week, just to keep a nice base color. They have tanning beds in my gym, so it doesn't really cost me anything.

Comment

I usually start going now for awhile just so I don't scorch when the sun actually does come out in northern Michigan which is about the end of july to mid august. So there is about a 20 day window here that you get burnt. Lmao MICHIGAN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

lol any tips tho for a fair skin person on what i shuold do how long type idk anythin about it. and the people that work at those places dont even have a IQ so i dont trust them

Comment

Usually they have different level beds, if you are fair skinned then start out like only 3 minutes the first time. I'd go everyday the first week or two if you can swing it.. Then just slowly increase the time....level 4 beds are the strongest so u wouldn't want to go 3 minutes in that bed the first time, it'd be like 10 minutes in a level 1 and you'll be torched. If you do it that way, you should be able to get a decent base by the first week while u keep increasing the time or level bed. If you are really fair skinned then you might want to remember the freckle factor to.
          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

i dont really freckle.. but i do only BURN lol

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
              lol any tips tho for a fair skin person on what i shuold do how long type idk anythin about it. and the people that work at those places dont even have a IQ so i dont trust them
              You know what will be perfect for you MT2 bro!!! It's made for people with your type of skin, the one that gets red,burns,and then peels off and your white again. I know you think it turns your orange but it won't i promise bro. But hey give it a try it's mad cheap and will save you alot of money from having to use the tanning beds. Just try for about a month and after the first week or so go tanning up to twice a weak if you really want to tan and you will be more than happy and pale free lmao!!!!lol
              ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

cheapest i found it was 20 bucks ffrom a reliable place.. how many bottles do i really need

Comment

Start off with like 5 10mg 10ml vials and you will need some bac water...That will last you quite a while bro...
                  ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Getting sexual he says lol. Nah, I feel you bro. During the winter I get pale, that's the Russian and German in me. The Spring, Summer, and Fall is when the Italian skin tone reigns supreme.

I used to hit the booths but I stopped because I prefer the tan you get naturally from the sun. My When it's warm and sunny enough I get out my adjustable lounge chair and tan in the sun. My deck is in the backyard and away from prying eyes so I can strip down naked without fear of some fuck peering at me from the bushes. I start usually in April and by June I got a sick tan for the beach. I do my frontside and backside for an hour each.
                    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

I've only gone tanning a handful of times. I'm sicilian so I usually maintain most of my tan throughout the winter. Once summer comes I get a good base after the first few times in the sun and after that I look like a different race.
                      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

i am super pale if i dont tan and when i stop, my tan is gone within a shirt time. i also burn easliy. if it's been a long since i tanned last, i will go into a level 1 bed for 8-10minutes and build up by no more than 2 minutes per session. keeping your skin moisturised is the key to having healthy skin with tanning beds. thats mainly what the tanning bed lotions are for, moiture retention. i've used a couple different tanning lotions by protan, the same company that makes the instant competition color i use for competing. i've liked them a lot. stay away from the stuff that you see at the grocery store for $8. stay away from the intensifiers, lotions that are designed to make your skin tinghle or get warm. shit is no joke for people with pale, sensitive skin. and whatever you do, don't over do tanning. it is bad for your skin and can cuase cancer.
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I would say start off slow like 3-5 minutes...go up 2-3 minutes every session. once you get a good base you can go like twice a week to maintain....GTL baby!! lol

Comment

besides the booths do any of you guys endorse MT II for tanning

Comment

I don't recommend tanning beds. I'd say your best bet is to cover yourself in butter and sit in the sun as much as possible like Kramer.
                              Attached Files
                              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                              X