Didn't get enough Turan for my cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't get enough Turan for my cycle.

Starting my first cycle, from NapsGear's Basic Starters Mass Stack-- excited!

They recommend taking 40mg of GP Turan per day, but only include enough pills for 3 weeks and 2 days.

http://www.napsgear.net/pre-designed...ass-stack-p482

Should I just start taking 3 pills a day for the last week to go the full 4 weeks or just stop at 3 weeks and 2 days? Thanks!

Here's what I'm planning on:

2 GP Test Enath250
    1 GP Deca250
    2 GP Turan
    3 GP Anastrozole

Layout:

Weeks 1-10: 500mg GP Test Enath250 ( 1ml Twice per week)
    Weeks 1-10: 250mg GP Deca250 - 250mg ( 0.5ml Twice per week)
    Weeks 1-4: 40mg GP Turan per day
    Weeks 1-13: 0.5mg GP Anastrozole per day

A simple yet effective mass stack. Test and Deca with a T-bol kickstart. Will make a great first cycle with safe dosage to keep sides at a minimum. Will also provide quality gains for even the experienced user who likes to keep cycles reasonable. User also takes Anastrozole throughout the duration of the cycle to keep estrogen sides at bay and for 3 weeks afterwards to prevent estrogen rebound and to start the body?s natural test production back up. Users of this cycle can expect to see impressive gains in both size and strength without a lot of excess bloat.

dude that sux! have you gotten a hold of them yet? i'd luv to hear how it turns out.

hope you dont have to wait a month for the couple extra pills

Comment

Well that's what comes with the kit, so I'm left wondering if it's best to just go for 3.2 weeks or try to taper down the last week to 3 pills a day? Still would be effective.

Comment

Working...
      X