Is eq over rated???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is eq over rated???

I have gp bold 200 on hand and also gp deca 250 to run along with test cyp. I'm looking to run one or the other. I initially found lost of good research about eq. Read about how people loved the vascularity, strength, and the lean mass they gained with it. I'm not interested in blowing up for 3 months then deflating when i come off. I want to make gains that im gonna keep. And i thought that eq was going to be a better choice for my goals in that regard. But lately ive read some uncomforting reviews about how eq is worthless and a very over rated steroid. People claim that deca is far superior to eq. Its my understanding that yes, you can achieve a higher level of strength and mass with deca, but that you stay shut down much longer than you would with eq, therefor losing those gains easier. Ive experienced neither of these drugs yet and if i could get some experiences or input from some of you guys then maybe i could make a better decision. My goals are to gain as much lean quality muscle mass as possible.

Originally posted by dboss10 View Post
    I have gp bold 200 on hand and also gp deca 250 to run along with test cyp. I'm looking to run one or the other. I initially found lost of good research about eq. Read about how people loved the vascularity, strength, and the lean mass they gained with it. I'm not interested in blowing up for 3 months then deflating when i come off. I want to make gains that im gonna keep. And i thought that eq was going to be a better choice for my goals in that regard. But lately ive read some uncomforting reviews about how eq is worthless and a very over rated steroid. People claim that deca is far superior to eq. Its my understanding that yes, you can achieve a higher level of strength and mass with deca, but that you stay shut down much longer than you would with eq, therefor losing those gains easier. Ive experienced neither of these drugs yet and if i could get some experiences or input from some of you guys then maybe i could make a better decision. My goals are to gain as much lean quality muscle mass as possible.
    LOL People always have something to say bro!!! If you don't want to lose all the weight you gain when you come off then go with EQ. Im not saying Deca isn't good but it's not what your looking for your goals, it comes with to many sides and man you look bloated 24/7 lmao. I guess what it comes down to is how you react to cetain AAS and what your looking to get out of them. With your goals at mind i would stongly suggest EQ and you will love your results bro. The only downside is that you have to run a higher dose like 400-600mgs a week for 16 weeks but i prefer 600mgs i feel at that dose it works amazing but your gonna have to find your own sweet spot because again everyone reacts differently!!!!
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

I really liked GP bold at 600mg per week. I haven't ran their deca yet.

Comment

Well i purchased only enough for 400mg/week fror 12 weeks...is that going to be enough? This will be my second only cycle and first time with eq. I'll be running test c and dbol along with it.

Comment

Well i purchased only enough for 400mg/week fror 12 weeks...is that going to be enough? This will be my second only cycle and first time with eq. I'll be running test c and dbol along with it.
          Ya im sure it will do you good as it's your first time running it. I still would have liked you to run it longer but 12wks will be fine if thats all you have. What does the rest of your cycle look like????
          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
            Ya im sure it will do you good as it's your first time running it. I still would have liked you to run it longer but 12wks will be fine if thats all you have. What does the rest of your cycle look like????
            Testex prolongatum from qpharma @ 500mg/week for 14 weeks, gp bold 200 @400mg/week for 12 weeks, and gp methan10 @30mg/day for 5 weeks. Pct is hcg @500ius/week starting at week 4 and gp nolva @ 40,40,20,20 14 days after last test shot. Im really really excited about it.

Comment

eq is great when done right... that winny or anavar will get u hard..

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                eq is great when done right... that winny or anavar will get u hard..
                So safeline, ive got my cycle posted up, am i doing it right? Looking at your picture id say i trust your opinion lol.

Comment

Everybody reacts differently on the same drugs and dosage but for my money EQ would be the way to go...like safelife says though its gotta be run right at the right dose for the right length of time combined with some winny and you would have a hella a stack for getting hard and vascular

Comment

Testex prolongatum from qpharma @ 500mg/week for 14 weeks, gp bold 200 @400mg/week for 12 weeks, and gp methan10 @30mg/day for 5 weeks. Pct is hcg @500ius/week starting at week 4 and gp nolva @ 40,40,20,20 14 days after last test shot. Im really really excited about it.
                    It looks A okay brotha!!! You will enjoy this run. Happy Gaining bro!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
                      It looks A okay brotha!!! You will enjoy this run. Happy Gaining bro!!!!
                      Appreciate it dav

Comment

Eq takes awhile to get in system so run it long and hard. 600-800 per week is key..

Comment

Well i have purchased a tad bit more...I'll have enough to run 425mg for 14 weeks, so ill be extending the test to 16 weeks. If you feel im wasting my time and money please let me know. Keep in mind that my receptors are fairly fresh, this will be my second only cycle and first go with eq. Damn i cant wait!

Comment

Well i have purchased a tad bit more...I'll have enough to run 425mg for 14 weeks, so ill be extending the test to 16 weeks. If you feel im wasting my time and money please let me know. Keep in mind that my receptors are fairly fresh, this will be my second only cycle and first go with eq. Damn i cant wait!
                            No problem bro!!! Glad to see you decided to get more EQ, I still say you neeed more lol but thats me. If you come to find that 425mgs a week works for you then don't mess with it, but I would say just incase grab some more up so you can up your dose if need be. Let us know how it goes in a few weeks brotha...

Comment

I’ve never used Equipoise or Trenbolone. But this I can tell you; nether hormone was ever designed for the use in humans, they were created for live stock, animals. Just a quick fact.

but i know alot of people who just love both hormones.

alot of people tell me EQ over deca; less sides, most common side with deca people try to avoid is total shut down and deca dick.
                              unionbrother
                              Banned
                              Last edited by unionbrother; 04-12-2011, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X