Can anyone sign for a naps package?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone sign for a naps package?

It doesn't have to be the person addressed to that signs for delivery right? Can my roommate sign for it?

I ask because I'm using a fake name on my naps order and am wondering if I can sign for it when delivered, or if worse, no one's home when they deliver and the post office holds onto it. When I go to pick it up, do I have to show ID for the person addressed to? Or is the slip alone sufficient?
    Spades
    Last edited by Spades; 04-10-2011, 04:43 AM.

u should be cool never had the mail man EVER ask for I.D. lol

Comment

Any package delivered to you by the usps is the same. Weather its steroids or a teddy bear. If the sender requests signature to verify receipt of said then yes.

Comment

Union brothers right, I wasn't home when my gear came and my lil brother signed 4 it. They juswana insure that u got the package and aren't tryn 2 scam then sayin u didn't get it. So u will b fine good luck

Comment

Yes. Anyone can.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Yep bro you should be allset!!!! But next time I would use your real name just incase WU or MG makes a mistake or usps doesn't leave it and you will have to pick it up and for proof they will need to see your id. So i would really reccomend you consider using your real name next just to be safe bro!!!!
            ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

I've never had to sign? Maybe it's because my mailman knows me. My packs are always left on the porch.

Comment

Yep, if you have to pick it up at the post office they want your I.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Spades View Post
                  It doesn't have to be the person addressed to that signs for delivery right? Can my roommate sign for it?

I ask because I'm using a fake name on my naps order and am wondering if I can sign for it when delivered, or if worse, no one's home when they deliver and the post office holds onto it. When I go to pick it up, do I have to show ID for the person addressed to? Or is the slip alone sufficient?
                  Anyone can sign bro! As long as that person is physically there in the in the door, you're set. If it winds up at the PO office, yes, they will require you to show ID as proof and verification. I had the slip when I went to sign for my teddy bear and they still asked for some sort of ID coz they don't know who you are.
                  Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Working...
                  X