question about tracking #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about tracking #

hey guys was wondering when you get a tracking #.

do you get 1 automaticaly or do u have to request 1?

from reading posts it seems like you request one if your order has been taking a long time but then it seemed like people were getting them right away.

not worried at all just didnt want to bother naps with it cuz it seems they are busy as hell as it is and was curious as to how it works, wouldnt mind bein able to see when its getting close to me

Tracking numbers are only given out after 6 weeks have passed and are having problems with receiving package. The tracking number through USPS will say "waiting to depart from merchant" and it will only change once mail man has knocked on your door. So this makes tracking numbers pointless. It just makes us feel better that were not getting ripped off.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

you only get a tracking if you ordrer with express, but this is only for europe

Comment

Originally posted by Vaffanculo View Post
        you only get a tracking if you ordrer with express, but this is only for europe
        Thats not true..I was given a tracking number after 5 weeks. I live in the u.s. They said, "here is your tracking number, it is in your country" And i didnt request it, they just sent it. But dbolli is correct. They are useless mine has said orgin post is preparing shipping for a week now lol. Usps sucks about updating their shit.

Comment

Originally posted by dboss10 View Post
          Thats not true..I was given a tracking number after 5 weeks. I live in the u.s. They said, "here is your tracking number, it is in your country" And i didnt request it, they just sent it. But dbolli is correct. They are useless mine has said orgin post is preparing shipping for a week now lol. Usps sucks about updating their shit.
          Orgin post is preparing shipping been two weeks same thing. Naps had it shipped and gone USPS sucks balls .

Comment

While USPS sucks it has the lowest rate of snatches if you get my drift.
            http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
              oh yeah buddy you'd be amazed what i've gotten through usps LOL i swear gear is pry the most kosher thing yet.

my favorite quote from my brother is, " my mailman is the best drug dealer in town and has no idea" HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
                Yes do agree on that part . At T minus 1 day this week should be a good one if every thing has been cleared up with the delays.

Comment

Hey prime wheres that picture taken?? looks awefully similar to a picture I have of myself in a rest area on my way to Key West Florida??

Comment

Originally posted by deladude View Post
                    oh yeah buddy you'd be amazed what i've gotten through usps LOL i swear gear is pry the most kosher thing yet.

my favorite quote from my brother is, " my mailman is the best drug dealer in town and has no idea" HAHAHAHAHAHA
                    HAHHAHA I love it, so true!!!!!!
                    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Hey Limo
                      I wish thats where it was taken . Its a park in Oriental NC Water front . Just outv side of the town. Cool place to ride and relaxe . Stoped and had this pic taken about june . Right now waiting on gear to get bigger for next picture . LOL. Gotta make sure the guns look good while i,m riding .LOL

Comment

Originally posted by deladude View Post

Lmfao!!! Amen. I once carved out the bottom of a candle and stuffed it with a 1/4lbs of some flame. Shipped it to him in virginia beach. Haha. He couldnt believe it. Thanks mr. postman!

Comment

been waiting 12 weeks,moving in 4 weeks,naps keeps saying,it comming soon ,what should i do,change of address when the time comes,i just dont want my gear being shipped all over the us,becaused naps is having problems,wtf

Comment

Hang tight guys! All orders are coming in now!
                            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                            X