Learing the right way to train while "off"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learing the right way to train while "off"

There is no right or wrong way to train and make progress. But it's known that while "on" your body is much quicker and efficient when it comes to recovering from brutal workouts. And i'm here to learn so could some of you guys leave your input on what adjustments we should be making when coming "off" our cycles? I recently did my first cycle and make very solid gains while on but quickly lost the majority of it when i came off. I ran axio test e at 400mgs/week for 10 weeks, gained 16lbs and kept maybe 4-5lbs. Ran nolvadex 20,20,20,20 starting 10 days after my last shot. I feel like i should have and could have kept more of the mass if i knew how to train while "off". I'm pretty sure i was probably overtraining. I'll be starting my second cycle soon, testex prolongatum at 500mg/week for 14 weeks along with gp bold at 400mgs for 12 weeks and gp methan 10 at 30mgs a day for 5 weeks. Pct this time around with be hcg at 500ius/week starting in week 4 and nolva at 40,40,20,20. So any advice on the adjustments ill need to make in the gym or what approach has worked for you would be awesome. Also thoughts on the planned cycle too. Im all ears.
    Last edited by dboss10; 04-09-2011, 11:12 PM.

Bump! I know someone has thoughts on this topic.

Comment

They say: its best to keep protein intake high. That is, your body weight and a half in grams of protein. Or close to it. And keep lifting heavy. After the water goes you keep what left.
      just my 2cents

Comment

Working...
      X