When ordering from Naps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When ordering from Naps...

Do you use your real name on the shipping address? I'm kinda unsure about this, because if it gets seized, then your name is recorded no?

Also, do you use a fake name when sending a moneygram/western union too?
    Spades
    Last edited by Spades; 04-10-2011, 02:13 AM.

no, just give them my adress ;-)

Comment

You have to give them a name though, under your website account, and they use that when shipping.

Comment

i would think its make no dif as long as your address/ the address your getting it sent to is right and spelt right

Comment

Dude your better off just using your real name, the post office could look and say hey i know this address and knowbody by that name lives there and then what?? If customs siezes your package they aren't coming by, you will get a letter in the mail and don't respond to it...your stuff will be destroyed and you can put a claim in with whoever you ordered from for a replacement shipment to a new address...most places wont re-ship to the same address that a siezure took place from

Comment

^ I just really don't want my name to end up in some database, scares me.

Also, do you guys who knows fake names also use a fake name for the money gram sending name?

Comment

bump................

Comment

sometimes u have to sign for it..... if they ask for ur license and u have shanikwa talib on the order ur a lil screwed.. i had to sign

Comment

Originally posted by Spades View Post
                  ^ I just really don't want my name to end up in some database, scares me.

Also, do you guys who knows fake names also use a fake name for the money gram sending name?
                  i wouldnt do that. i placed an order once to a place that deals in bulk powders and they sent me my $ back and said they were closing up shop for a couple months something about supliers and shipping and shit or what ever but i had to go back to western u and show my I.D. to get my $ back

Comment

Ok I'll use real name on moneygram then

When you sign for the package though, can't anyone sign for it? Doesn't have to be person addressed to, just someone at the residence?

Comment

yup anyone there should be fine and if no 1's there to pick it up they'll leave a tag and you can pick it up. hell i've had packages that were supposed to be signed for that were left on the door step of my apt. (not naps orders)not infront of my door but at the entrance where the whole damn world walks past! needless to say i claimed it was stolen. lazy a-holes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deladude View Post
                        yup anyone there should be fine and if no 1's there to pick it up they'll leave a tag and you can pick it up. hell i've had packages that were supposed to be signed for that were left on the door step of my apt. (not naps orders)not infront of my door but at the entrance where the whole damn world walks past! needless to say i claimed it was stolen. lazy a-holes!!!
                        but what if you used a fake name and the post office is holding it? Is the slip alone sufficient to pick up the package, or do they need an ID of the person addressed to?

Comment

I read from n**s that using fake names and addresses only causes more problems for you. I read this from a n**s team member on outlawmuscle?????so don?t do it, according to n**s. I would just get a passport and be ready to fly to a country that doesn?t have extradition??just kidding!

Comment

Working...
                          X