Brand New and Undecided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New and Undecided

Hey guys. Brand new here, looking around and trying to build up the nerve to start my first cycle. 37 yo, 6'0 and 175 or so. Lifting for 10 years and gone from about 145 to 175 and prob around 15% bf, totally get sucked in by all the supplement hype, and never making the kind of progress I want (obviously). Goal is somewhere between 200 and 215 or so with around 8 or 9% bf.

Always thought about juicing up some, but always been too nervous (and too broke) to pull the trigger. On here to do more research, and to build up the nerve to do it. Worried about the obvious -- side effects, legal issues, etc. But also about kinda being too "obvious," especially when none of my friends are really into lifting, much less bodybuilding.

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys on here. Anybody have advice or similar experiences with getting over the "hurdle" of committing to your first cycle?

Thanks guys.

Welcome to JM, read up and learn more!! you can never know to much!

Comment

Welcome to JM.....

Comment

WELCOME! i have the same stats as u and am 23.. in 3 moonths ill be 195 tho .. get some TEST and lets kick this off

Comment

Welcome to JM bro your at the right place !!!!!
          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Welcome to the board

Comment

Hey thanks for the welcome guys.

Did any of you think twice before starting your first cycle? Sometimes I feel like I'm just be ing cautious, and other times I feel like I'm overthinking it and should just jump in. I guess it's weird to worry what other people will think if they see me start to really put on some size quickly.

Comment

Welcome, read as much as possible then read some more. I'm getting ready to do my first run here and I've been training for 5 years and researching gear for a year now. Its not for everyone. Remember you can grow however fast or slow that you want. You don't have to gain 25 lbs all at once. You have found the right place to learn!

Comment

Originally posted by noarch View Post
                  Hey guys. Brand new here, looking around and trying to build up the nerve to start my first cycle. 37 yo, 6'0 and 175 or so. Lifting for 10 years and gone from about 145 to 175 and prob around 15% bf, totally get sucked in by all the supplement hype, and never making the kind of progress I want (obviously). Goal is somewhere between 200 and 215 or so with around 8 or 9% bf.

Always thought about juicing up some, but always been too nervous (and too broke) to pull the trigger. On here to do more research, and to build up the nerve to do it. Worried about the obvious -- side effects, legal issues, etc. But also about kinda being too "obvious," especially when none of my friends are really into lifting, much less bodybuilding.

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys on here. Anybody have advice or similar experiences with getting over the "hurdle" of committing to your first cycle?

Thanks guys.
                  Welcome to JM bro! You'll find all the answers or most of your answers here in the forums. Just browse around and do you research. There's a lot of wealthy information here, as well as cool people that treats like family.
                  Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Welcome to the board, enjoy! Do some research and then let us know what your thoughts are. I'm sure everyone will be more than happy to give you some input.
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                    X