X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testolic GTG ?

These ok ? Looking for a HG Prop now Virormone isnt around
    Attached Files

Them ones look a little suspect, but if you get the real deal they are G2G. The only problem i found is the oil is really thin and its hard to inject and it only being 50mg per ml, but i have used alot of it. My mate brought shit loads back from thailand about 50 boxes and the results were good!
    welshman!
    Last edited by welshman!; 04-09-2011, 06:36 PM.

Comment

How do they look suspect ? Can you elaborate please ?

Comment

I think those are fakes the city Phra Khanong is spelled wrong on the box they spelled it Prakanong.....sorry bro

Comment

Thanks.....I will look into it....

Comment

hmmmm....im reading the box.Its spelt correctly....PRAKANONG......

Comment

Originally posted by epozine View Post
              hmmmm....im reading the box.Its spelt correctly....PRAKANONG......
              No dude thats the incorrect spelling.....the correct way to spell that city is-- Phra Khanong your box has it wrong

Comment

Seems some spell it like you say,and some dont....Hmmm !!!

Prakanong District Office is located near Sukhumvit Soi 54; near Sukhumvit Road; near Sukhumvit Soi 85; 0.1 kilometre away from Sukhumvit Soi 83; 0.1 kilometre away from Sukhumvit Soi 56; Prakanong District Office is geographically located at latitude (13.7022 degrees) 13? 42' 7" North of the Equator and longitude (100.6019 degrees) 100? 36' 6" East of the Prime Meridian on the Map of Bangkok.

Comment

The amps should have a yellow,gold ring around the neck and the font on the exp dates look wrong, The oil should have a really distinctive smell to it and because the oil is so thin its a bitch to inject it jams in the barrel.
                  welshman!
                  Last edited by welshman!; 04-11-2011, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the input.They have a white ring...not yellow These are coming direct from thailand.Any chance the amp could have changed.All pics i have searched on the web come back as very old pics/posts.....

Comment

Working...
                    X