• Show
Clear All

• Real UK Sustanon ?

Legit ? I hope so ! Expensive !
    Attached Files

More pics..........
    Attached Files

Comment

it looks real to me. what worries me though,is its the 2nd pic of uk sus iv seen on forums in the past 5 days. take into consideration that over 6yr of aas use and belonging to forums,the only uk sus iv seen before is in the hands of a mate who is on it as he had a ball chopped. and it was a year before they let him take 1amp home to self administer. without saying too much how did you get iot

Comment

This is also my concern.Seems they are popping up recently.Someone could have a hookup out of the back door,or someone is counterfeiting them.Will wait until i get more opinions before i use them tbh.This real/fake situation is getting rediculous I purchased them the usual way,from a source.....

Comment

I hope they're real, genuine UK sust is as rare as rocking horse shit, very hard to get hold of.

Comment

They look pretty damn good to me.........wait for the expert Ronny T to weigh in

Comment

Its looks legit but imo its quite risky deal to buy UK sus, otherwise for bodybuilding sus it overpriced compared to enanthate. problem with sust. is mix of 4 esters, and every one of them have a diferent half life.This is the primary reason why you cant make mathematical schedule for injecting and making stable blood concetration(except, if you injecting too frequently you gona make too high bild up-efect)With one ester like enanthate you can predict blood levels in the next couple of days, and that is the great advantage of enanthate.Enanthate have a half-life time of 4,5-5 days, you could inject them every four days, and your plasma levels will be prety stable.

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post
                it looks real to me. what worries me though,is its the 2nd pic of uk sus iv seen on forums in the past 5 days. take into consideration that over 6yr of aas use and belonging to forums,the only uk sus iv seen before is in the hands of a mate who is on it as he had a ball chopped. and it was a year before they let him take 1amp home to self administer. without saying too much how did you get iot
                theres another post over on bos with someone else whos got uk sust(today) thats 3 in 2wk,before that i saw once in 6yr.
                come on Ronny T. whats the verdict???

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post
                  theres another post over on bos with someone else whos got uk sust(today) thats 3 in 2wk,before that i saw once in 6yr.
                  come on Ronny T. whats the verdict???
                  maybe the same dude ?....

anyway i know someone that had it in stock some time last year but at the time i dident need any.. he's never had any fake shit well not that i know of...

saying this thats the only time ive seen UK sust..

Comment

What i m saying Sustanon is mistakenly thought of as a "slow steady" form of test. In reality, the added short esters make it much more uneven next to TE. Enanthate and Decanoate already peak 24-48 hours post injection. Adding in propionate to this only exaggerates the early testosterone peak. You get a lot more testosterone during week one than you do two, three, and four, with Sustanon. TE all around seems like a better choice; more even release, more comfort.

Comment

counterfeited

Organon was taken overby SP and later by MSD, it doesn't exist anymore. Organon always made their amps with the same colours in the same factory and with a code. This particular amp with the black dot was seen more ofter on a counterfeited Portuguese Sustanon. In the comparison left REAL Portuguese Sustanon. Real ones also have white breakring around the neck.

You pm-ed me to ask if their exists a counterfeited ventolase, it does, why in the world would someone want to counterfeit such a cheap product, but they do, because it is not that easy to buy enormous amounts of gear if you have no pharma license and these counterfeits can last for years.
                      There was an analysis on 0 9 - 0 4 - 2 0 0 2 for the Dutch black market research.

Ventolase lot M 4 should contain: Clenbuterol; 0,02 mg/ml Did contain: Clenbuterol; 0,013 mg/ml this research only covered active ingredients.
                      Attached Files
                      RonnyT
                      Last edited by RonnyT; 04-20-2011, 08:26 AM.

Comment

So you are saying any Sustanon with a Black dot is fake ?

Comment

Damn Ronny, you are the man.

Comment

Working...
                          X