Lack of Drive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of Drive.

alright mates. So i finished a good cycle a good time ago. i finished my pct bout a month ago. gained good weight and amazing strength. my question is. My sex drive is gone.and i was wondering if a dose of 5000IU's of HCG would possibly bring it back? usually after cycle my drive comes back the next week. but i feel just kinda "Shut down" so to speak. i did the proper pct/on cycle therapy.

anyone else had this problem?

Wat did ur cycle and pct consist of

Comment

Yeah bro we need to know what you were using at what doses so we can help u right the ship...lol

Comment

500mg of test every week for 15 weeks and kicked it with 6wks of 80mg of dbol daily. Pct consisted of Letro at 2.5 ED and Nolva at 40mg ED for 2wks then dropped dose of nolva to 20mg daily. of course i started the pct 2weeks after last injection. Really I have HCG on hand. should i consider even maybe 500IU's 2xweekly?? I'm kinda sad about my drive ya know...

Comment

the letro of course only lasted for about 20days. and only 2weeks of 2.5daily. with the tapering i did up and down.

Comment

the letro was not a good idea for PCT. you want to block the estrogen from effecting the receptors but not supress it into the ground. i would run a second course of pct, using clomid and hcg.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
            X