Hallelujah!!!!!!!!! It arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallelujah!!!!!!!!! It arrived!

I wont give any dates but my order took longer than 6 weeks and less than 8 weeks, if that helps anyone! It did arrive! Naps is the best I have dealt with, and the gear they provide is the top of the line!!!! Your orders will arrive my fellow juicedmuscle members! You better believe it!!!! You will not be upset!!!!

I wish every1 posted good things like this and not where's my order and then start a stupid a$$ bltch thread? Freakn kids lol

Comment

Thanks lifestyle! I am really excited!!! Yea graffix, those are the ones that don't know how to cycle correctly, and have no clue how this sh%* works! Naps is high quality, no doubt about it!!!!

Comment

That's what I'm talking about! Hence my appreciation thread.

Great to hear bro.
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

This is my first go around with naps and im happy thus far. They are prompt with communication and the website is like a little cyber heaven! So much good shit to choose from. My order isnt even late yet and they sent me a tracking number! I didnt have to ask for it, lol. Naps is golden. Cant wait for my order to arrive!

Comment

Ya they always kept me up 2 date and eve gave me a trackn # last time w/o asking. Less than 3 wks can't beat that

Comment

Originally posted by deathb4wkness View Post
              I wont give any dates but my order took longer than 6 weeks and less than 8 weeks, if that helps anyone! It did arrive! Naps is the best I have dealt with, and the gear they provide is the top of the line!!!! Your orders will arrive my fellow juicedmuscle members! You better believe it!!!! You will not be upset!!!!
              Me likey! Congratz bro! Enjoy!
              Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Hell year LINO! I have ordered from NAPS 4 times with another in transit, and although they take some time, they are the best in the business! Great prices,quality, and customer service!!!! I will post up a pic of my order/stash from NAPS and show you guys how damn excited I am to start my next cycle!

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                  Ya they always kept me up 2 date and eve gave me a trackn # last time w/o asking. Less than 3 wks can't beat that
                  Same here 2 days to go hope i,m lucky like you were. Now i gotta clean off my computer moniter from the coffee that blew thru my nose . Laughing at you avitar pic. LOL.

Comment

thats great news enjoy.

Comment

Glad u like it

Comment

Originally posted by deathb4wkness View Post
                        Hell year LINO! I have ordered from NAPS 4 times with another in transit, and although they take some time, they are the best in the business! Great prices,quality, and customer service!!!! I will post up a pic of my order/stash from NAPS and show you guys how damn excited I am to start my next cycle!
                        Yeaaaaaaaaaa boy!
                        Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Week "more than 10 less than 12" for me

Comment

They will come brotha.... Believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it was seized, they'll re ship it, so either way you're taken care of... Although, I doubt it was seized!!!! You'll be so happy to get your gear when it shows up that you'll completely forget how long it took to arrive!!!

Comment

great news!!! good luck on your cycle!!

Comment

Working...
                              X