Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are gains on tren steady thought entire cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are gains on tren steady thought entire cycle?

I gained about 14 lbs but they stopped after 5 weeks

I know that the test is good I had urine tested for it but they do not test for tren so I do not know if I have good or fake they are both from the same UG.

Somebody told me that the gains will stop or slow down becasue tren burns fat at the same time

Tren does not grow bulk mass on you as in watery mass or mass with fat and water,,what tren ace does is increases your LEAN MUSCLE MASS VIA LOSS OF FAT. You don't gain weight on scale but it grows you lean. Chiseled look. If you weigh 180 you will look 210
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

i never need a test to know if i'm on tren. i can feel it. for me and a lot of other users, tren has side effects that are very noticable, such as insomnia and retard strength.

as far as gaining mass, a lot of it depends on your diet. as you gain muscle, you need to continue eating more to continue growing. if you went up to 200 lbs and you were only eating enough food to be 200 lbs, then you aren't going to keep growing. as you gain weight, you need to keep uping the food intake. that being said, the majority of your gains in the first several wks are going to be water weight from the test. 14 lbs sounds about right. thats just water weight in the muscle. that will show down about wk 4 or so. from there, gains will more likely be muscle and fat. if you aren't gaining, you probably aren't eating enough.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
      X