last minute input, starting cycle tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last minute input, starting cycle tomorrow

Whats up guys, been a long 6 months dieting down and getting that BF under 10%. I will be kicking off my spring/summer cycle tomorrow and increasing my diet immensely from roughly 2400 cals/day to 3700/day.

Cycle stats tomorrow and is as follows:

1-10: Test Prop 150mg EOD
    4-10: Winstrol 50mg ED
    3-14: Adex .5 E3D

11-15: Nolva 20/20/10/10/10 (Start 2-3 days after last pin)

Questions : Any thoughts on starting the adex on week 3 vs. week 1 ?? Also how does dosage/frequency look ??

Can't wait to get started, diet and training has been rock, have seen great results w/o juice, so I am anticipating awesome results from this.

All looks good to me

Comment

looks good bro you know your body better than me....

Comment

If I was gonna shoot an injectable form of testosterone every day or every other day id go with suspension. But that’s just me.

Comment

Yeah I would run the arimidex from day one especially when using prop. you could most likely get away with .5mg Monday, Wednesday, and Friday though. Start the Nolvadex after your cycle is over. I would add in some HCG if you have access to it. Run it at 500iu every 5th and 6th day during your cycle to keep you from shutting down your natural production of testosterone.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. First pin was this morning and went smoothly. I have decided to run the adex from the beginning starting today with .5mg and will continue this dosage E3D. I would prefer .25 EOD but the pills are so small that cutting them in quarters is a hassle and the are already perforated down the middle to it is easier to half them.

Comment

Working...
            X