Naps Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps Website

Why is it that every link on the site works escept the links to the support site where you can get answers and open tickets?

Click on online support and it will pop up a Question box if they are offline, fill it out and they will get back to you! They are good and will get back to you

Comment

You guys are wasting your time, just wait for your packages. You are the one to blame, not NAPS. I have enough gear to last me 6 months, so shipping time is not a worry. I ordered 2k in gear feb 14th and just received it. If you do PM them, they will not give you a tracking number, and will tell you to be patient. Start ordering for the future, so you are not watching the mailbox everyday. I have been with NAPS for a year, and have never had a lost or missing deal, NAPS is G2G

Comment

I have no problems waiting just anwsering a thread, and i got a tracking number and it works just fine.

Comment

Yes, they will get back to ya. Hang tight.

Comment

It's back up

And I would just keep waiting but it's been two months tomorrow and so far I can't even get a tracking number.

Comment

They will get to you bro.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
              X