The Best to take....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best to take....

I kinda what a ripped look, what should I take for best results HGH or var & Andriol or var & proviron or var & Winstrol, stromba... what would work better and be the cheapest to use?

tren mast prop? cut mix way cheaper than gh and var

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
      tren mast prop? cut mix way cheaper than gh and var
      Are tren, mast & prop Oral or injections?

Comment

Injections. U said u don't wana run oils but ur considering hgh? Bad idea. U need 2 get a few cycles under ur belt 1st imo.

Comment

I'm still working on you some good Mma workouts did you find witch one of the gym you wanted to go with ? Dude your 18 there is no need in taking juice right now and please don't take gh your body is still growing that will mess you up right now . Just eat clean and train hard it will come I have friends that ate clean did p90x and got ripped working out at home
          You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

skadoodles take a breath and relax.
            u r young, everyone on here suggested that you stay NATURAL Now as ur body is producing plenty of test.
            U r all over this board with quest all over the place but u need to stop and listen for it to be any help.

I understand, we were all YDFC but if you listen u will get great results.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

You should def wait like everyone has already said. I had plenty of friends taking juice in HS and they all thought I was on it too, but I never wanted to and was scared to mess myself up. I knew I had good genetics and that my body wasn't ready but I had no problem putting on weight naturally.
              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
              X