Cut Cycle Dosage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut Cycle Dosage

Just got some GP clen/t3/win. Using them for my current spring cutting cycle. Not sure how I should be dosing these supplements or when I should take them since I have never taken clen or t3 before. Will be my second time taking GP Win, which I love, so Im g2g with that. Just looking for some advice on the clen/t3 dosage and length of cycle.

Hello, since its your first time maybe start out with one 40 mcg tab clen, if tolerated in 3-4 days go up 1 1/2 tab's, if tolerated go up to 2 tabs, if u can do 3 great. same with t-3 start out 1 25 mcg tabs, go up as I said with clen. 2 tabs maybe enough. some people go up into the 100's with the clen but you should be alright with doing lower because its new to your body, as for length of cycle 6 weeks is normal good but most people would run the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on ect that what i would say to do. you should be ok to run the t-3 for the full 6 weeks.

Comment

Thanks for the help Jimmy, I just started this cycle today and I am following what you said so if this doesnt bring results im gonna be pissed ha jk man. By the way, I am running the Winstrol 50mg ED, and I plan on eventually elevating that to 100mg ED. Thanks for all of the help it is highly appreciated!

Comment

jimmy is right on with his post, I have read that you shouldn't run the T3 for longer than 6 weeks though. You can run clen for the entire time if you run it together with ketotifen which keeps your receptors fresh so you won't have as many sides or build a tolerance as fast.
        Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Thanks for the post discodino, appreciate all opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
            You can run clen for the entire time if you run it together with ketotifen which keeps your receptors fresh so you won't have as many sides or build a tolerance as fast.
            I heard that Benadryl (the anti-histimine) can also be used for this same purpose, and is cheaper and more available to most people?
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
              I heard that Benadryl (the anti-histimine) can also be used for this same purpose, and is cheaper and more available to most people?
              benadryl, get the f' outta here (j/k)... wow that's really interesting, who would have ever thought!
              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by BigboyCarter View Post
                Thanks for the post discodino, appreciate all opinions.
                anytime bro, I'm glad to help. I took clen w/ T3 last summer and loved it! Just go easy to start and find out what you can handle, then build from there. I was hesitant to take the T3 at first and didn't want to mess up my thyroid forever. I started the T3 at 50 mcgs per day the first week and 100 mcgs of clen and never in my life had such intense workouts. I love these two compounds together and you will find your endurance will skyrocket through the roof. Just make sure you stay well hydrated, increase your potassium intake and do alot of stretching to prevent cramping or pulling a muscle.
                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by BigboyCarter View Post
                  Thanks for the help Jimmy, I just started this cycle today and I am following what you said so if this doesnt bring results im gonna be pissed ha jk man. By the way, I am running the Winstrol 50mg ED, and I plan on eventually elevating that to 100mg ED. Thanks for all of the help it is highly appreciated!
                  glad i could help, also everything disco has said (so far....j/k) is right also you will find a good amount for you and as long as your diet is ok you will see grate results, if you have any more questions or problems with it just post up and don't be afraid to ask

Comment

Thanks for all the posts everyone. Great feed back and Im looking to get some benadryl as well. I will keep this thread posted on my results.

Comment

Working...
                    X