Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melanotan II vs PT-141? What are the differences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melanotan II vs PT-141? What are the differences?

MT2 - is sold for tanning (and libido effect). PT-141 only for Libido effect. Hence my first simple take was PT-141 was MT2 without the tanning.

Since then - I have seen claims the libido effect of PT is far better than MT2

And within this forum - indication that PT-141 can also have a tanning effect?

Thank you!

where can u get the mel 2 cheap

Comment

N---s carries both... Ronny's post has indicated that real / good PT141 is hard to find.

Comment

GreatWhitePeptides is reasonable for mt2. You can check out there feedback at PM.

Comment

From the nasal spray article: People trying the old MT2 became aroused. The high wood count was good news for Palatin’s management, who were banking on PT-141 to prove itself an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. Two years earlier, and just three years past its start-up, the company had bought the rights to develop a substance called Melanotan II. Originally isolated by University of Arizona researchers looking for a way to give Caucasian desert-dwellers a healthy, sunblocking tan without exposing them to dangerous ultraviolet rays, Melanotan II achieved that modern miracle and more: It also appeared to facilitate weight loss, increase sexual appetite, and—why not?—act as an anti-inflammatory too. Quickly dubbed “the Barbie drug,” Melanotan II seemed too good to be true.
          In fact, it was too good to be good. A drug with so many effects, Palatin decided, was not an effectively marketable one. So Palatin’s researchers set out to isolate the individual effects in the laboratory, experimenting with variations on Melanotan II’s molecular theme. As it happens, the compound that became PT-141 was one of the first variations examined, and the rat boners spoke as if with one voice, saying, “Here is your candidate.”

Comment

As it happens, the compound that became PT-141 was one of the first variations examined, and the rat boners spoke as if with one voice, saying, “Here is your candidate.”
            Thanks Ronny! Thanks for making it easy for us to understand!

Comment

PT-141 should not give you a tan, but is great for boner posing, but almost to a detriment.

When it kicks in, it kicks in. Even after a sexual encounter. I could not sleep this past weekend, because of raging hard-ons all through the night.

Comment

I'm on the Melanotan II and I can say for sure the wood effect is great, except i feel like im twelve because they come whenever the heck it wants....not that thats a problem mind you ........still waiting for the tan effect to kick in....i usually don't tan dark dark in the summer and i'm always the whitest in my family thats why i decided to try it.....its only day 6 so I'll let you know in another week or 2 if im darkening up to my liking

Comment

How are you dosing

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                    How are you dosing
                    I'm doing 1iu a day...I take it right before bed.....the first shot i took the day I got the product i didn't wait for bedtime I just went ahead and took one and I felt sick all afternoon, but the instructions say you may feel a little queasy for the first shot or 2. I haven't felt like that since that first shot though so it just must be your bodys reaction to it the first time......the woodys happen whenever, everyday since i started using it out of nowhere it just seems to be happening...wife loves that part lolol

Comment

Laughing - yeah - the woody s do come. Sometimes at the wrong time. I have found - the worst thing you can do - is try not to have a woody. Never works - does the opposite in a heartbeat! Now that reminds me of being 12 or 13 - at school, etc..

Comment

Working...
                      X