Estrogen ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estrogen ?'s

Hi, Im taking oral Tbol and Anavar should i be taking any anti-estrogens like Clomed or Nolvadex with it? From what i heard you dont need to with these two compounds but not real sure.
    This is all kinda of new to me so your help would be great

Are you taking any test at all??? If just the orals you should be alright, but i would strongly suggest you throw some test in the mix bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

i would take pct.steroids stop ur natural production so ull need 2 start it back up. plus nolvas cheap. and i agree with dave u need some test

Comment

No not taking any test with it..... By the time i order and get it be to late to mix in with my Tbol and Anavar, Guess i will have to on next cycle. I did get Nolvadex and Clomed with this order but wasnt sure if i needed to take it or not didnt want to use if not needed for these two compounds. I'll save for when i get test next time if I'll be alright now without it.
        Hey thanks man for your input and info.

Comment

Just to warn you, since your body will not be producing its own natural testosterone for the duration of the cycle, leaving it out will limit your potential gains and mess up your sex drive. There's a reason why your balls naturally produce testosterone rather than tbol or anavar. Testosterone is really the most "complete" steroid in existence, and should be the basis for any future cycle. You should at the very least have 50-100mgs every week injected to simulate your body's off-cycle test levels.

As for the anti-e's; not everyone is gyno-prone, and your cycle looks relatively weak and shouldn't give you too many problems. HOWEVER, it is a rule of thumb for any and all experienced AAS users to have nolva and/or arimidex on hand at all times. You don't want to f$$$ around with too much estrogen... Once the gyno's there, it will not go away. You don't want to be in a situation with puffy-ass nipples, and no cure. You'll find yourself ordering from an anicillary source, too late, harassing your source every day cause your tits are getting bigger every day you're waiting for that package.. Don't risk. Have your anti-e's pre cycle or you will regret it. If not with this cycle, something is bound to set your estrogen levels off, and when it's too late, you'll find yourself skipping your next 5 cycles to fund your $5000 gyno removal plastic surgery..

Comment

Originally posted by kmm887 View Post
            No not taking any test with it..... By the time i order and get it be to late to mix in with my Tbol and Anavar, Guess i will have to on next cycle. I did get Nolvadex and Clomed with this order but wasnt sure if i needed to take it or not didnt want to use if not needed for these two compounds. I'll save for when i get test next time if I'll be alright now without it.
            Hey thanks man for your input and info.
            Thats the thing bro your not running a good cycle at all!!!!! Im not hating, but your setting your self up for a lot of sides and most likely shutting your natural production down just to lose what you gained once you stop taking the orals. I would suggest doing what Graffix said and just stop save your orals and run a pct and just start over and do it the right way. Then i would suggest you get bloodwork done before your start back up to make sure everything is back to normal. Then by then you should have your test you should order and run that at 500mgs up to 12 weeks and run one of your orals i suggest you to save and you will have a wonderful cycle!!!!! Im not tryin to be an ass or tell you what your doing is wrong this is just my opionion and suggestion.
            ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Hey thanks for all the info guys... I dont think anyone is being a ass dav Im looking for input and suggestions like i said im new to all this stuff been working out for years just never took anything so thats why im here asking ?'s to learn and do the right thing. Im thankful for everyones time and input. Stopping and making my order for what i dont have then restart everything looks to be my best choice.

Comment

Working...
              X