Help w/ GP Test Cyp Lot Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help w/ GP Test Cyp Lot Numbers

Quick question for anyone who has GP Test Cyp on hand or has run recently.....

I am running GP Test Cyp Lot #112F. I recently spoke with a member @ OLM who told me his GP Test Cyp Lot # is 401. Seems kind of odd to me as we both received it within a few months of each other.

I'm just curious if he is mistaken or if this can be true? What Lot #s of GP Cyp does everyone else have??

just google geneza pharm and check the number on the site

Comment

ive seen a lot of 401.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        just google geneza pharm and check the number on the site
        I've done that, but I'm not doubting its authenic GP. My interest was more in the fact that I got lot number 112F and others got 401. What happened to 113-400 so to speak....

Comment

Just looked at my Cyp, I have lot# 401. I don't know why yours is different but i wouldn't worry too much. I'd say that maybe it was from a older batch and they still had some left over and put them in different orders, not saying thats what they did it's just my guess bro.
          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

I have lot 401 too.

OP, rest assured if I came from napsgear.net it is gtg.

Comment

Start it and let us know in four weeks. I'm interested to see some logs on these odd lot# oils and orals not in original packaging.

Comment

Originally posted by TrenMastRFlex View Post
                Start it and let us know in four weeks. I'm interested to see some logs on these odd lot# oils and orals not in original packaging.

Actually it came with the labels on, just an odd lot #.

Sunday will be exactly 4 weeks on @ 500mg/week. I've noticed a bit of testicular atrophy but that's about it. I didn't kick start with any orals. I will give it another week or two and up my dosage if I don't feel it more.

Comment

Originally posted by droc885 View Post
                  Actually it came with the labels on, just an odd lot #.

Sunday will be exactly 4 weeks on @ 500mg/week. I've noticed a bit of testicular atrophy but that's about it. I didn't kick start with any orals. I will give it another week or two and up my dosage if I don't feel it more.
                  Lets us know how it goes brotha?? Im sure it will kick in anyday now!!! If not just up your dose and if nothing still don't happen, I would hit naps up or a rep with your issue. But I really don't think a different lot number would make a difference with cyp bro idk!!!
                  ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Mine says: 401
                    It seemed to work for me...I took 750mgs. a week..

Comment

Working...
                    X