well, back to the drawing board.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, back to the drawing board.

ok, my source is MIA and i have no clue as to how im gonna find another one. so, im back to the drawing board.
    figured id go with napsgear. seems everybody has had great sucess with them,so im not worried.

i was looking at their pre-designed stacks. what would yall think i should do?
    get the test/dbol cycle? or get one of the pre-designed deals?

this is the "beginners" one
    2 x GP Test Cyp 250, 2 x GP Methan10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Length 10 weeks
    Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day
    Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
    Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)

what do yall think?

i'm taking this same cycle using enanth instead of cyp though and running the strozle EOD with nolva for pct 40/20/20/20

going on week 3, loving it.
    johnwayne
    Last edited by johnwayne; 04-07-2011, 02:06 AM.

Comment

made any gains so far? strength/size?

Comment

how many cycles have u done? and stats?

Comment

this would be my first cycle.

5'11"
          250lbs (running 2 cycles of clen before i start any cycle of test. got 2 of my tops abs to show when i flex them. no idea what that means as far as bf%.lol)

Comment

so far exactly 8 pounds, depending if i shit before i weigh myself. the dbol has my arms and chest feeling like they are just going to explode out of my skin... amazing feeling. i believe the test is kicking in because i have morning wood for like 3 hours when i wake up.

all of my weights for benching deadlifting etc are up over 20 pounds so far.
            johnwayne
            Last edited by johnwayne; 04-07-2011, 02:56 AM.

Comment

ya thats pretty much the standard first cycle.

Comment

one last question.....what would be the average gain on this cycle? im guessing something like 20lbs? and then some loss after i get off and pct? whats the amount i will lose(on average) if any?

Comment

U will do well ff of this cycle, but don't 4get pct, and eat rite train hard

Comment

It’s hard to say how much anyone would gain on any given cycle by talking about steroids alone. Diet, exercise, rest, additional supplementation etc. but looks like a pretty solid stack.

Comment

I'm considering pretty much the same thing, except I want to use T-Bol and I will probably add some Nolva for PCT. I was also considering some HCG to restart the boys, but I don't want to put too many eggs in one basket.

Comment

Working...
                      X