need suggestions please!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need suggestions please!!!!!

im thinking about doin a prop,tren,d bol,and winni at the end of the cycle heard really good feedback on this can someone please help me get my cycle in order this is what im thinkin
    prop 150eod or 100ed 1-12wks
    tren ace 100eod or 75ed 1-8wks
    d bol 30ed 1-6wks
    winni 100 ed or eod 6-12 wks

The first thing that jumps ou at me is liver stress... maybe run the dbol weeks 1-4.. then the winny 7-12.. Also, whats your past exp with tren, your dosages are high for a first tren run, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by CageFX413^FAA View Post
      im thinking about doin a prop,tren,d bol,and winni at the end of the cycle heard really good feedback on this can someone please help me get my cycle in order this is what im thinkin
      prop 150eod or 100ed 1-12wks
      tren ace 100eod or 75ed 1-8wks
      d bol 30ed 1-6wks
      winni 100 ed or eod 6-12 wks
      I would drop the winnin, run the prop at 100eod, tren a 75eod and dbol 40mg ed weeks 1-4.
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
        I would drop the winnin, run the prop at 100eod, tren a 75eod and dbol 40mg ed weeks 1-4.
        ok thanks for the input guys and yes this will be my first time running tren but with more reading i know your suppose to run tren ace if its your first time just incase you react bad but i was thinkin test e and tren e or tri tren with the d bol because pinning every other day will suck @ss lol so these are what im thinkin and was suggested by others from a diff forum and i wana this to be a lean muscle cycle mass with minimal body fat
        (a)
        test p 100mg eod 1-12wk
        tren a 75mg eod 1-8 or 10wk
        d bol 40mg ed 1-4wk
        (b)
        test e 750mg a wk 1-12wk
        tren e or tri tren 300mg a wk 1-10
        a drol 50mg ed 1-4
        (c)
        test p 100mg eod 1-12wk
        tri tren 350mg a wk 1-12wk
        a drol 50mg ed 1-4wk

Comment

Option A looks the best for me, that is pretty much exactly what i did for my first run on tren. Tren Ace is the best option for the exact reasons you said, if you have sides you can stop quickly. Also run it to week 10 instead of week 8.

Comment

Option A looks the best for me, that is pretty much exactly what i did for my first run on tren. Tren Ace is the best option for the exact reasons you said, if you have sides you can stop quickly. Also run it to week 10 instead of week 8.
            thanks man i appreciate it bro, is that good for lean mass i know i shouldv'e said that off the rip i wanted mass with minimal bodyfat on another form this is what i was recommended and would a standard pct be effecticve even though im usin tren or should i up my pct
            CageFX413^FAA
            Last edited by CageFX413^FAA; 04-19-2010, 06:17 PM.

Comment

That stack will give you very lean mass gains, tren is very lean and test prop wont give you much water weight at all. The only one that will give you water weight is the dbol. As for PCT what where you thinking already to run?

Comment

Test P 1-12 (150mg/eod)
                Tren A 1-8 (50mg/ed)
                Winny 4-8 (50mg/ed)

Drop the dbol, lower the tren and winny dosages. Start low with the Tren and tweek it up if necessary. Make sure to run the tren and winny together. Eat clean, often and make sure you know your calorie intake and adjust when necessary. Good luck..

Comment

i was thinkin maybe hcg 12-14 then clomid 100/50/50 and nolvadex 40/20/20 i might not have the hcg right but i heard not to run it during your cycle or pct but run it leading up to your pct and this cycle isn't until august so i have time to perfect
                  CageFX413^FAA
                  Last edited by CageFX413^FAA; 04-20-2010, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
                    Test P 1-12 (150mg/eod)
                    Tren A 1-8 (50mg/ed)
                    Winny 4-8 (50mg/ed)

Drop the dbol, lower the tren and winny dosages. Start low with the Tren and tweek it up if necessary. Make sure to run the tren and winny together. Eat clean, often and make sure you know your calorie intake and adjust when necessary. Good luck..
                    thanks man and im gonna run the d bol because i want size too not ready for a strictly cutting cycle and my diet is on check
                    test p 150eod 1-12
                    tren a 50ed 1-6
                    andro mix 150eod 6-9 is just like the prop and tren im running but with 50mg masteron
                    dbol 40ed 1-4
                    CageFX413^FAA
                    Last edited by CageFX413^FAA; 04-20-2010, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Clomid is to high imo start at 50 and work down to 25, dont start at 100mg it will just give you sides. HCG for 10 days at 500iu should do you good.

Comment

Clomid is to high imo start at 50 and work down to 25, dont start at 100mg it will just give you sides. HCG for 10 days at 500iu should do you good.
                        so hcg after cycle for 10 days then clomid 50/25/20and nolvadex 40/20/20

Comment

Yes sir that is how i would do it.

Comment

Yes sir that is how i would do it.
                            ok got ya sounds pretty easy lol but its going to be ed injections where have you found the easiest places to inject im prob gonna grab 23g 1in.....i've only done glutes and delts so far i hear good things about pec injections but just seems pretty crazy to close to my heart but im gonna give it a try and hope not to hit my heart lol but just let me know bro

Comment

HCG you need slin pins either intra muscular or sub q. As for when your running your cycle i found glutes, quads and delts to be the easiest for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X