TEST supplement? ASAP Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEST supplement? ASAP Help

Is there anything you can take to supplement TEST?
    got some winny tabs from a friend but time i order some TEST and it arrives il be on my travels(mini round the world trip),so odering while travelling isnt a possibility..plus i dont like injections.
    any ideas? just take lower dose with lots of glucosamine maybe for the joints?
    need something i can buy legally remember guys as i havnt got time for delivery..
    'pump it up'

I guess my question is why try and piece together a half ass cycle? Why not wait, bust your ass naturally during your mini round the world trip and see just how much muscle you can pack on during that time, then when u get back, put together a legitimate cycle and really pack the muscle on. Let's be realistic, everyone knows how hard it is to keep a tight diet and workout schedule from one location let alone while on vacation. Trying to find a gym in every place you go while traveling let alone keeping your diet wired tight just isn't gonna happen. Save your gear until you can do right. That's my opinion. Could be wrong. Good luck.
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

yehman i understand..
      but....im staying in bigtime hotels wherever i stay,im lucky i guess.

no over suggestions??
      its not hard to keep a decent diet for me,i order only meat dishes and room service is meat only too.

any advice re: my test post please guys,
      thanks anyways nephilim hows your stack going?
      'pump it up'

Comment

no,not asked the sames question all the time...want people opinions, not the same peoples feed back as it seems the only people that reply are mods and people tht comment on every post on here..to you surprise im not stupid and like listening to people reviews as i not as think as i seem

but LIFESTYLE thanks for at least replying to my post,checked alot of your posts actually and you do talk somesense..unlike alot of blaggers on here..
        would be good to PM you some time..

i started of as a basic member to see how people wrote and replied but dont worry i know my stuff and just testing the site, it seems good to be fair,the MODS are very good!
        want you views still..

I HAVE ORAL WINSTROL TABS,300 OF THEM...HOW TO USE THEM AND WHAT SUPPS TO USE~??

forget proper stacks,want your opinions..how to use these tabs and make the best if them...new challenge for people to use the silly brains..

rk
        'pump it up'

Comment

mate just take some tribulus pills at double dose. its 100% legal all over the world. its not a steroid obviously but at double dose i have just used it and kept 100% of my gains and strength and in fact my personal best has gone up on incline. myprotein sell it in a big tub. remember double the dose, 2 morn 2afternoon 2 night. and youll be sorted. then once u get home, train hard and get bang on the real shit PM me if you want more info as i know your only down the road!

Comment

+++ glutamine in your shakes just 5g a time will help you alot. where abouts your off to anyway

Comment

to be honest, i kind of agree with lifestyle. maybe you dont completely realize it, but you are trying to asking the same question over and over, just in a slightly different way. you keep trying to find a way to take your winny without using test. you already got your answer a number of times from several different people. i myself have personally told you a number of times. i get the feeling you keep asking because you're waiting for the one person to say what you want to hear. like mentoined, if you keep asking enough times, you're eventually going to hear what you want. that doesn't mean it's right.
              lets take for instance
              +++ glutamine in your shakes just 5g a time will help you alot.
              .FYI, glutamine in your shakes isn't going to do shit to replace testosterone.

if you are traveling around the world, take time to enjoy that. put your winny in a drawer. if you are traveling, you can't keep consistant in the gym and with your food intake. relax a little and enjoy your experience. get the most out of it so that when you look back, you know you lived to the fullest! when you get back home and can focus 100% on your training, follow the advice that has already been shared with you a number of times.
              sam1976
              Last edited by sam1976; 04-09-2011, 09:51 AM.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

well if i ask the same questions then dont keep replying?whos the sillys ones now
                'pump it up'

Comment

How are you going to smuggle your winny around the world? Going to jail on vacation dosen't sound fun bro!!

Comment

dont be a jack ass. i've been patient and tried to reply each time, trying to do my best to help you understand how to keep yourself safe and healthy. i'm done wasting my time on someone who isn't interested in learning. go to bodybuilding.com. i'm sure you can find some newbie there to tell you what you want to hear. best of luck
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

IGNORANCE, people will do what they have in there head, why would they ever listen to some1 with experience, that would just be silly.

Comment

Ok bro listen. u can't replace test with anything but test. U can do oral only cycles without test, and recover fine with a good pct. But its bullshit, u can never cycle safely past 6 weeks or so. Making gains minimal and really not worth it. the only way to really enjoy steroids is to step up with the big boys and do it properly. So stop bein a bitch if u wanna grow huge get some needles and run a real cycle when ur ready. If u don't wanna grow huge then stay away from aas. That's the best advice I can give u. U can listen and learn...

Or u can get an otc test booster, take ur winny on ur travels and let us know how much muscle uv gained when ur done.

Comment

Originally posted by kodak_flash View Post
                          well if i ask the same questions then dont keep replying?whos the sillys ones now
                          Who the fuck are you disrespecting bro, i don't appreciate you disrespecting to one of the nicest and most knowledgeable Mod on this forum Sam!!!!Get the fuck outta here with that kind of attitude towards people who are just trying to help!!!! What is wrong with your hard headed ass!!! I feel you should be banned for a little while. It would be well deserved without atleast an apology bro!!!!
                          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Totally agree, respect the mods otherwise when your in a world of shit, you'll be on your own!
                            You dont get to be a mod by collecting tokens out of a news paper!!.. These guys have the experience thats vital when it comes to this game!
                            All respect bro's, stay safe!

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                              to be honest, i kind of agree with lifestyle. maybe you dont completely realize it, but you are trying to asking the same question over and over, just in a slightly different way. you keep trying to find a way to take your winny without using test. you already got your answer a number of times from several different people. i myself have personally told you a number of times. i get the feeling you keep asking because you're waiting for the one person to say what you want to hear. like mentoined, if you keep asking enough times, you're eventually going to hear what you want. that doesn't mean it's right.
                              lets take for instance .FYI, glutamine in your shakes isn't going to do shit to replace testosterone.

if you are traveling around the world, take time to enjoy that. put your winny in a drawer. if you are traveling, you can't keep consistant in the gym and with your food intake. relax a little and enjoy your experience. get the most out of it so that when you look back, you know you lived to the fullest! when you get back home and can focus 100% on your training, follow the advice that has already been shared with you a number of times.
                              Very solid advice, bro! I'd listen to it. It's for your own benefit.

Orals only are good and you can gain some muscle with them but while traveling, I doubt you'll see much. AAS will be around when you get back and can focus completely from the comfort of your own home. Traveling alone is taxing on your body by itself, trying to workout, plan proper meals, adequate rest, learning how to properly use juice all at the same time isn't what you want to do.

Travel, have fun .... Enjoy this experience, how often will you get this opportunity, you know?

And be respectful... Everyone here is just trying to help you out with knowledgable advice not feeding you bs until you like what you hear.
                              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                              X