Processing time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing time

Hey guys just wondering what its considered a long process time.
    Been two weeks now, was wondering if it ever takes a while to update after they ship.

Shoot teamnaps a pm in regards to this.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

I have been processing since the 28th, is there somthing up at Naps ?

Comment

they are extreamly bussy, dont worry i tink the status will change in a few days

Comment

You should be g2g anyday now if not today deff by Monday brotha!!!!!!!!!!
          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Shoot over the pm
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I think they are really busy now. Just cool down. If you don't, you'll be sorry. I pushed the guys and they snapped.

Comment

When I ordered mine it sat in processing for a week then shipped. But like GX64 said, shoot them a PM. They are pretty good at responding back to you in a timely fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by zargon View Post
                  I think they are really busy now. Just cool down. If you don't, you'll be sorry. I pushed the guys and they snapped.
                  haha cool down? im not getting heated.lol just wondering what to expect.
                  anyway it has shipped

Comment

oh btw was wondering when they give you a tracking number?

Comment

I've had 2 week processsing and 5 day processing. I figure it just depends on how busy they are. Im new here and it seems like there are more new people showing up every day, and probably more customers as well. Shipping times are completely out of their control. I have more faith in them shipping than I do the couriers delivering. Tracking numbers are useless where I am. Once it leaves a specific point on its way here I cant track it anyway so I dont ever worry about it. If I get it I get it, if i dont I dont. If i could get my products at the corner Walgreens I'd have my ex send it to me. I have 2 orders on their way.If I get either or both before the middle of next month I will be doing backflips. If not, it'll be waiting for me once I get back from R&R.

On a side note, I sent an Iphone back to the states for a refund in Dec. As far as the local PO is concerned, it left the building but thats the last place it was tracked. I filed a claim in Feb., and when I called earlier this week to check on the status, the system didnt recognize the number. So now I'm still out 700 bucks, no idea what the staus is and am at the point I just dont care. And I did it all as a favor to a friend of a friend. So like I said, I got more faith in our sponsor than I do USPS.

Oh and for the time haters, I checked on the price of a round trip ticket just to see if I could go to the source while on R&R. 3800.00 bucks hahahahaha i dont have that kind of rupee lyin' around.

Comment

Working...
                      X