Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy Here

Hi,

Im new to the site. I have been lifting for about two years now. Im new to using gear though. I do have some questions as well. This site is great by the way.

Welcome to JM! im sure if you look around you can find the answers to all your questions, if not just ask!

Comment

Welcome aboard joi984.

Comment

Welcome and like Jimmy93 said just look around theres been just about every questioned asked in here at one time or another

Comment

Welcome to Jm brotha!!! There is alot to learn here just look around.
          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Welcome, take sometime and look around. You will more than likely find that your question has already been asked and answered.

Comment

Glad to have you as a member and i'm sure you will find what you're looking for and more. Enjoy the board and good luck to you!
              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

welcome to this forum. I thought this is the best place for sharing information about bodybuilding.

Comment

Welcome to the board...

Comment

Im on about 200 mg of prim a week which is about 2cc. Im in a hell of alot of pain on the injection site. I injected in the quad and can barely walk. Is this normal?

Comment

Working...
                    X