Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy here looking to get criticism on diet and next cycle. Need help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here looking to get criticism on diet and next cycle. Need help please!

I am quickly learning the importance of a solid diet. The results are starting to show as i eat and learn how to properly train. Seems that there are many different stokes for different folks and i can finally feel my stroke beginning to work. I feel that there may be some room left for improvement and some tweakage to be done with my diet. Any advice that you may have to offer would be much appreciated. I am 26 years old, 6 2, 215lbs, 12-18% bf. Been training off and on since 18 but have been consistantly training now for 1 year. My goal as of now is to add as much size and strength as possible. Not too concerned about fat as i feel that i have all the time in the world to cut and lean out and one day i will take that route. With that said, my budget is very tight. I buy and eat what i can afford and thats all i can do. My diet consist of 6 meals per day. The diet as of right now is as follows:

Meal 1= One scoop eas 100% whey protein, 6 eggs, only 3 yolks, 2 servings of oatmeal, one glass of oj, one can of v8, one pack of aminal pack vitamins.

Meal 2 post workout=3 scoops of eas 100% whey protien, 32 ounce powerade.

Meal 3= One scoop eas 100% whey, 3 slices brownberry 100% whole wheat bread, 8 ounces lean turkey breast, one tablespoon of peanut butter, 16 ounce powerade.

Meal 4= One scoop eas 100% whey protein, 8-10 ounces of ground beef (ground chuck) 3 slices brownberry 100% whole wheat bread.

Meal 5=One scoop eas 100% whey protein, 1 can tuna, 3 slices whole wheat bread, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, 1 can of v8, 1 20 bottle of diet green tea.

Meal 6=One scoop of eas 100% whey protein, 8-10 ounces ground beef, 2 servings of oatmeal.

So thats it fellas. Thats what i eat every single day. For a while i hated eating. Had to force myself starting around meal 4 to eat the rest for a month or so. Now i guess my body has come accustomed to it and it seems that im always hungry now. Btw i was training 5-6 days a week. Did my first cycle 4 months ago of Axio test e. Ran 400mg a week for 10 weeks and gained 16 pounds. Trained 6 days a week while on. Pct consisted of nolva starting 10 days after last shot. Ran 20mg/day for 4 weeks. I continued to train at 6 days a week and quickly saw all the beautiful thickness fall off as i was overtraining. I came across a very informative article on how to train while "off" and realized quickly then where all my hard earned muscle had went. I now train only 4 times per week and cut down my working sets to only 4 per muscle group and am gaining once again. I'll soon be starting my second cycle of testex prolongatum at 500mg/week for 14 weeks along with deca at 400mg/week for 12 weeks and dbol 30mg/week for 5 weeks. Pct will be stronger this time and will consist of hcg at 500ius/ week starting at week 3 and nolva 40,40, 20,20, 2 weeks after my last test shot. I'll be keeping a log here for you guys to see and ill post before and after pics. I hope that i will gain and keep more this time around and honestly feel that i will. I know there are many knowledgeable guys here and i would sincerely appreciate any criticism in reguards to my diet and cycle this time around. I want to do this the right way this time and i need it to be perfect. Thanks again to all.

to BULK........... I Like simple carbs post workout (within 30 mins) or even during,
    when I say during I drink carbo fuel.
    Then I eat my protein (45 min-1hr), ur Meal 2 **Meal 2 post workout=3 scoops of eas 100% whey protien, 32 ounce powerade.**
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks ODB, any input on the rest of the diet? Am i eating enough and when i hit the cycle should i make any adjustments to it? Also how about after the cycle? I've read that i should keep the calories the same and also that i should drop down some on the calories.

Comment

For bulking it looks pretty good. If you want to put on as much weight as possible drink a ton of whole milk everyday. just a thought. milk is 87% water so you dont need to worry too much about water intake. I like beef and steak after workout and chicken tuna during day.Everyone is drifferent so it its hard to dial in a whole group or population. But on juice you can eat even more to gain even more or you could eat real lean and cut a bit. up to you good luck
        "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

Diet looks ok, but a few things i'd cut out all together would be V8 and and the powerade. Sugar content of those are really high and it's going to affect your blood sugar levels, cause cravings, crashes, etc. Try just a cup of brocolli instead of the V8 can (cheaper too). The fiber will keep you full.

Replace the powerade with water, and mix in a few scoops of a basic BSAA powder (Xtend for example). Will be cheaper in the long run than buying powerade.

How much protein is in 1 scoop of your protein powder?

Comment

I second this! I take in 2 cups of brocolli and 1 cup of steamed spinach per day. With all the protein we take in those fibrous veggies along with the whole grains you already eat will do you a lot of good. And like ODB said - right after your workout take in some simple carbs ie. dextrose or something like PB and J on white bread - then get your protein in.
            Originally posted by GirlyMan View Post
            Diet looks ok, but a few things i'd cut out all together would be V8 and and the powerade. Sugar content of those are really high and it's going to affect your blood sugar levels, cause cravings, crashes, etc. Try just a cup of brocolli instead of the V8 can (cheaper too). The fiber will keep you full.

Replace the powerade with water, and mix in a few scoops of a basic BSAA powder (Xtend for example). Will be cheaper in the long run than buying powerade.

Comment

Originally posted by GirlyMan View Post

Thanks for the advice friend. One scoop contains 23 grams of protein.

Comment

Working...
              X