1st hgh cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st hgh cycle

Hey guys I'm about 2 run a cycle of test an oral (not sure which one yet maybe drol) and hgh. I'm gonna do the test at 500 drol at 50 and hgh at 4 iu ed for 15wks. Will the amount of hgh I'm using affect my gains as much as I'm hoping it will assuming I'm training hard and eating

4iu of HGH for 15 weeks isn't going to do a lot in the way of extra gains but it will help reduve your Body Fat.

Comment

I dont agree.....although 4 iu's is on the low end its not that far from 5-6iu's which is where i would tell u to be...5 to 6iu's is all u need with a strong foundation and some test like you planned although you really should try and run it for 6 months to get the maximum benefit

Comment

i'm of two minds. i dont feel that 4iu's is going to contribute to major mass gains, espeically for 15 wks. but i do feel that it'll allow you to eat a lot more food without getting overly fat in the process. gh is amazing in that respect. for me, that is gh's major benefit. i dont use huge doses. the most i ever go to is 5iu. but at 2,3,4iu, i can shovel and shovel the food in and still remain lean. it also helps keep me lean when i'm using insulin. i've been running a moderate/low dose like this for over a year now and can see a difference in my physique. i've transformed in this year more than i have in years past. is it worth the cost? thats a whole other conversation. it hasn't given the same kind of growth that a steroid cycle would.

honestly, if you are going to go this route, start saving you money now and pick up more gh so that you can keep taking it. 15 wks isn't enough time. i wouldn't go less than 5 months. ideally, i never plan on coming off of it again, as long as i'm competing.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Im currently running 4iu ed in my cycle 2iu upon waking 2iu after training at nite first 4wks didn't change anything now I have brought my eating game up a little and the bf is going down I believe after I go pct on my cycle I will continue to run gh I have to agree with sam

Comment

Originally posted by gymrat View Post
            Im currently running 4iu ed in my cycle 2iu upon waking 2iu after training at nite first 4wks didn't change anything now I have brought my eating game up a little and the bf is going down I believe after I go pct on my cycle I will continue to run gh I have to agree with sam
            yea bro, it takes awhile. somewhere over 3 months for me, and even then, it isn't dramatic like AAS
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

With my HGH cycle I was planning on starting with 4 ius. and slowly kicking it up to 6 ius. and running for at least 6 months.... Most likely I'll run it for a year..
              mbig245
              Last edited by mbig245; 04-07-2011, 12:37 AM.

Comment

yeah mbig245 other than the cost I believe the benefits of gh is time and if I don't need to cycle that's even better

Comment

Originally posted by gymrat View Post
                  yeah mbig245 other than the cost I believe the benefits of gh is time and if I don't need to cycle that's even better
                  I'll try to stay on once I'm on.....

Comment

Were on the same page

Comment

Stayin on is the key to growth gotta stay on it doesn't happen overnight

Comment

Working...
                      X