Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment Difficulties

Hey Guys,

New to most of the sites. But I used to always do everything in person, and now I going online. I'm pretty sure I found some reputable sites. But unfortunately they don't take paypal which I'm really comfortable with. So I ended up making a western union account. But when trying to send money it immediately asks what country I am sending it to. Well on the two sites I tried I can't find the country anyways and I understand why. So what are your suggestions, other than creating more tickets LOL?

Thanks guys!

p.S. I assumed I wasn't allowed to post sources, but I will say one of the sites is a sponsor on this site. And another is getting pretty popular, I think its in Europe (lol) but I'm not sure...

It says I need to give a country, I can't find that anywhere... Maybe I'm losing my eyesight...

Comment

I love money gram only $10, pay at a hispanic shop, they don't ask any questions and there good because all the hispanics in my area send money home to Mexico. Good Luck

Comment

Read more bud the country is there..

Comment

Found the country. Thanks Guys! Is there anything else I should be on the look out for?

Comment

I also heard more good things about Western Union v. Money Gram

Comment

I live in a small town and the WU people at the stores ask to many questions..

Comment

OH I'm just gunna go online through CC to Western Union then payment... Figured that'd work fine. Since I'm a paypal guy originally

Comment

Let me know how that works with the security questions on WU

Comment

I didn't have any security questions through WU, like personal ones asking who I was sending too...

Comment

Their questions vary

Comment

You make up any quesiton and answer u want

Comment

Originally posted by BIGDOG23 View Post
                          I love money gram only $10, pay at a hispanic shop, they don't ask any questions and there good because all the hispanics in my area send money home to Mexico. Good Luck
                          Right on bro that's the only 1 ill use too. No ?s asked and 10 bucks the cash is there within minutes

Comment

Ya when I sent it it was recived the same day!! Can't beat that and MG gives you reward points

Comment

I figured if they start askin questions I'll just tell them that I meet alot of women online from other countries and I like to send them money! HA!

Comment

Working...
                              X