Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!

Okay check it,im 18 and im 6'2 and I weigh 165 lbs. I wanna start training for MMA now but im to skinny. i wanna go from this 2 that..Anyone?

Welcome to the boards! Your 18? Im not sure if you want to start using AAS. But its not a good idea at your age. Your hormones are at its peak. Your natural levels are what us older athletes are trying to acheive through AAS. How many years have you been training? Are you trying to go up in weight class? PM cage fighter he knows alot of MMA and training.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
      Welcome to the boards! Your 18? Im not sure if you want to start using AAS. But its not a good idea at your age. Your hormones are at its peak. Your natural levels are what us older athletes are trying to acheive through AAS. How many years have you been training? Are you trying to go up in weight class? PM cage fighter he knows alot of MMA and training.
      Yeah, thats what I was thinking.. but, i had a personal trainer tell me that if i take any thing it should be steriods so i dont wast my money??? I beeen on and off but im about to be out of high school and I have nothing going for my live. The reason I say that is becuz I lost my mom and dad a month afer my birthday in 2010 b 4 school started. I just wanna fight to make my dad happy He was a navy seal. I would always play fight with him and he was going to try and help me do mma but He passed away. So Im just trying to get my body in shape asap. thanks

Comment

you've been on and off??? what are you referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by thedepot View Post
          you've been on and off??? what are you referring to?
          I used to go to this mma training class with my friends. I would goo all the time then stop then go back later

Comment

thanks man

Comment

Welcome to the board and I am sorry for your loss I couldnt imagine how hard it must be losing both parents at such a young age my prayers go out to you as far as u using ass I think you r still a little to young you r test levels are so high rite now if you just continue to train hard and eat clean u will make gains and when you decide to do use you will get so much more out of them . But please before you use them educate ur self as much as possible there is so much imformation out there for you that u have access to that us older guys didn't have and we made mistake that you didn't have to. Being a father of 3 my advice to you would be to continue your education graduate high school and go on to college n make a life for yourself that your mom and dad would be proud of . Just remember u always have the guys on this board to talk to Good luck and stay strong God bless
              SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well said matty. I strongly agree

Comment

Hey buddy how are you? so you want to fight? I like to hear that there is nothing like the feeling when you step in that cage and youhear the people screaming and you look over at the guy you want to Beat down !!!! When I walk in I alway look the guy in his eye with this crazy white boy look it scars the shit out of them lol but anyway . Bro if you want to do Mma find you a good muay Thai and bjj class if you work hard in class muay Thai is one hell of a workout you will sweat your ass off at my class we do hour and a half of weight training rest 1 hour then 2 hours of Thai class rest 45 min then 1 hour of bjj I did 5 days a week like that everyday I got in shape fast but you have to eat right there is no need in you doing juice right now it will be a wast . Pluse they drug test now so you want be able to fight . Your 18 your test is high anyway if you eat right and train your ass of in two months you will be amazed in how much your body will change . Sorry to hear about your mom and dad . Mma will change your life it did mine you will feel better about yourself and it gives you something to look forward to and remember there will be time you just want to give up and just walk away trust me but don't ever give up bro push yourself it's all in the training you do the work it will play off . And your not to skinny to do Mma when I started I was 185 pound I cut down to 155 to fight I was a big 155 lol what weight class do you want to fight in? We all will help you out in this bro we are one big ass family here sense I've been here everyone has helped me out I'm 31 and in the best shape of my life .
                  You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Im really sorry to hear about your loss mate. But you wanna fight for your dad.... But do you think he would have wanted his son doin AAS at 18? Of course i didnt know him but its something to think about. Im guessin if he was a navy seal he earnt his way through blood sweat and tears.

Im a personal trainer and im shocked that yours is recommending AAS to an 18 yr old. Like the other guys have said your natural test is at its peak. Good diet and training will give you good results. You dont wanna mess up your hormones at this delicate stage in your life. I have been lifting since 16 and didnt start AAS til i was 27 or 28.

But whatever you do learn as much as you can about AAS before doing anything. Whatever you do, best of luck mate.

Comment

yeah man i'd wait atleast a couple of years for aas like cage said at ur age lots of training and good nutrition will do u good
                      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                      Hackleech

Comment

Train natural and get a solid diet down and i dont think you need to bulk to be honest from your before pic. Go to BB.com and look up Kris Gethin 12 week trainer i think youd love that and it would def. get you in some good shape to fight. Im a former fighter (locally only got to 2-3) but its not about alot of size its knowing how to use your size and pure athleticism. Maybe some HIIT or even a crossfit style routine would be good too but stay natural at least for a few years eat right and train hard bro. Anything is possible and I say you should cut some bf and get cardio in check before bulking up. Stay positive bro stay strong!

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                          Im really sorry to hear about your loss mate. But you wanna fight for your dad.... But do you think he would have wanted his son doin AAS at 18? Of course i didnt know him but its something to think about. Im guessin if he was a navy seal he earnt his way through blood sweat and tears.

Im a personal trainer and im shocked that yours is recommending AAS to an 18 yr old. Like the other guys have said your natural test is at its peak. Good diet and training will give you good results. You dont wanna mess up your hormones at this delicate stage in your life. I have been lifting since 16 and didnt start AAS til i was 27 or 28.

But whatever you do learn as much as you can about AAS before doing anything. Whatever you do, best of luck mate.
                          Couldnt have said it better
                          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                          X