questions about mary jane while one a cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions about mary jane while one a cycle

Could any one give me some advise, I know that drinking is harder on your liver but what about smoking a joint to relax??

Gtg man sometimes its good it will calm one down when on aas it has no effect on ones liver lol to much wouldn't be good tho cause ull lose motivation

Comment

Oooo just smoke it. But when I use to smoke that stuff I would get lazy.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

i dont think its a good idea. You might think it is only going to be a once in a while, but it might turn into a once every few days habit. IMO When i'm on a cycle lasting 2.5-3 months, I don't fuck with anything that might throw me off course.

Comment

Yeah, I did that everyday after workout..like ARNOLD...lol but you DO lose motivation and you need those receptors for other things.

Comment

Fuckin dopers lol jk

Comment

If its just occasional then i say blaze up and enjoy. I think it effects your weight if you smoke it daily and yeah it made me fuckin proper lazy when i used to smoke. But if its just occasional then i doubt it will cause major problems.

Comment

I've been smoking everyday for the last 10 years but wait until after the gym so it's like my reward. I have heard that it increases estrogen levels which could possibly be maginfied if you are taking alot of test. However, I just did some research and there is no conclusive evidence that smoking pot has any negative effects on your body.
                I found this article, its very informative: http://www.ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf

I'm not sure if I will ever stop smoking. I don't drink while taking gear, so smoking helps take the edge off and increases my appetite. As long as you don't smoke before working out I see nothing wrong with pot during a cycle.
                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Thanks for the advise

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
                    I've been smoking everyday for the last 10 years but wait until after the gym so it's like my reward. I have heard that it increases estrogen levels which could possibly be maginfied if you are taking alot of test. However, I just did some research and there is no conclusive evidence that smoking pot has any negative effects on your body.
                    I found this article, its very informative: http://www.ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf

I'm not sure if I will ever stop smoking. I don't drink while taking gear, so smoking helps take the edge off and increases my appetite. As long as you don't smoke before working out I see nothing wrong with pot during a cycle.
                    Lmfao!!! Thats awesome dude. I miss the ole dank nuggs. I have a job at a company that drug tests Hey if you're gonna smoke it, it would make sense to me to toke before you pin. I always get a little antzy when i pin so it would prolly calm me down and relax the muscle better.

Comment

Working...
                    X