Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear DBOL

Dear dbol

It's been two days sense I stop taking you I miss you so much all the good times we had in the gym you were there to push me make me lift that weight bitch you said to me making my arm scream and sore and the next day you made them all better ready to go again and when you get together with test wow it's like a party in my body oh and all the sex drive you make happen is a plus lol I can't wait to try you mom out anadrol I'll see you soon
    I love you always dbol

Lol
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Ha Ha Ha. Great post.

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
      Dear dbol

It's been two days sense I stop taking you I miss you so much all the good times we had in the gym you were there to push me make me lift that weight bitch you said to me making my arm scream and sore and the next day you made them all better ready to go again and when you get together with test wow it's like a party in my body oh and all the sex drive you make happen is a plus lol I can't wait to try you mom out anadrol I'll see you soon
      I love you always dbol

Lol
      Love it Cage!!!!!!!!! Lmao
      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

bwhahahahahahaahaha!!

Comment

hahahaaha well said!!

Comment

Sorry cage but your dirty mistress is with me now......50 mg a day split morn and night. Shes giving it to me twice a day. She showed me such a good time today doing chest that I could barely hold the steering wheel driving home. I see why you miss her so much. The only upsetting thing is, she has been with me a week now and only two days without you. THAT SLUT!!!!!!!
            MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Lol that's a good one bro you know we have it bad when were in love with our juice . Hang on to her bro she will take you for a wild ride can I have her back when your done ? Just tell her I still love her
              Lmao !!!!

Comment

Ha ha im lovin this post. Im sorry boys but i have also been giving Miss DBol oral too.

Comment

Have you ever been with her dirty stripper mom tren? Lol

Comment

Oh Yes i have. Quite an experience. That bitch kept me up all night sweating. She is one crazy bitch, she gave me quite a ride....Never again.

Comment

Haha that's what I herd . I'm going too have a threesome next time anadrol , test,deca and if I can talk her cuzz to join in hgh lol I'm going to need a crash Helmet and cruchis after there don't with me ;-)

Comment

ha ha. Thats funny. Your in for some good times. Have fun.

After 10 weeks ive just kicked deca to the curb. Its just me and test now. Soon ill be tappin Miss Masteron for the first time. I get excited just looking at her in her little bottle, Cant wait to unwrap that and let her give it to me.

Comment

How did deca treat you?

Comment

The bitch made me hungry. I liked her tho. Ill defo be hooking up with her again some time.

Comment

That's what I wanted to hear ! I can't wIt to try that sexy bitch out I'd better pack a lunch hua? Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X