naps, enanthate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naps, enanthate?

this stuff gtg? i have some left deca, axiolabs, from back in december, gunna stack if e250 is gtg

ya all naps shit is g2g. go with the gp if ur going ugl..

Comment

yes as already said all naps stuff is good.

Comment

gtg. very smooth and easy. you'll like it.

Comment

VERY GOOD AND SMOOTH. You will love it. GP stuff is top notch. Smooth and painless. Effective.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

alright cool, i lost my local source and turned to internet stuff, got screwed over before i did my research and two months later here i am lol. been hearing some problems about naps lately so i was just double checking! is under a month reasonable time to get gear?

Comment

On GP Test Enanthate right now. It's week 5 and no gains yet. I'll post how the next week or two go.

Comment

Originally posted by Koryo View Post
                On GP Test Enanthate right now. It's week 5 and no gains yet. I'll post how the next week or two go.
                Post your dosing protocol, your diet with macro nutrient breakdown; as well as, the training program you are on, and how long you have been training this way.

There are a lot of variables when wanting 'gains'.

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
                  Post your dosing protocol, your diet with macro nutrient breakdown; as well as, the training program you are on, and how long you have been training this way.

There are a lot of variables when wanting 'gains'.
                  250 mg test e 2x per week on Tues. and Fri. This is my first injectable cycle.

I track my diet using a database. To keep it simple, this is the summary of an average day.
                  Calories = 3,589.40// Carbohydrates = 318.46g// Fat = 107.27g// Protein = 334.14g// Dietary Fiber = 48.46g
                  Most of the calories come from, chicken, brown rice, fish, oatmeal, protein powder, almonds, peanutbutter, ground beef, dark greens, ect.

Pretty simple program with Chest Monday, Back Tuesday, Legs Wednesday, Shoulders/Triceps Thursday, biceps/abs Friday.
                  Although these body parts are worked on these specific days, I never do the exact same routine each week. I am at the point though where I know what works and what doesn't for me so I more or less go by feel. Sometimes I do take days off when I feel it's needed- usually it would be Wednesday or Thursday.

Comment

i'v have read that test e can take 4-6weeks to kick in so im sure you will start feeling it soon bro! i think it was e anyway might have been a dif type but im sure it was test e

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
                      i'v have read that test e can take 4-6weeks to kick in so im sure you will start feeling it soon bro! i think it was e anyway might have been a dif type but im sure it was test e
                      Thanks man, yeah we'll see, hoping for something soon. Until then, just continually increasing my calories..

Comment

Good stuff. will help u grow

Comment

GP enan is very legit. I'm yet to run a gp product that isn't.

Comment

preciate it guys! this site is a huge help since my guy moved away, any suggestions on moderators or higher ups i could ask about a possible source i found? It seems pretty under the radar so far at least..

Comment

Originally posted by Koryo View Post
                              250 mg test e 2x per week on Tues. and Fri. This is my first injectable cycle.

I track my diet using a database. To keep it simple, this is the summary of an average day.
                              Calories = 3,589.40// Carbohydrates = 318.46g// Fat = 107.27g// Protein = 334.14g// Dietary Fiber = 48.46g
                              Most of the calories come from, chicken, brown rice, fish, oatmeal, protein powder, almonds, peanutbutter, ground beef, dark greens, ect.

Pretty simple program with Chest Monday, Back Tuesday, Legs Wednesday, Shoulders/Triceps Thursday, biceps/abs Friday.
                              Although these body parts are worked on these specific days, I never do the exact same routine each week. I am at the point though where I know what works and what doesn't for me so I more or less go by feel. Sometimes I do take days off when I feel it's needed- usually it would be Wednesday or Thursday.
                              How tall are you and what is your weight?

Everything looks good, but you you still need to be eating to gain if that is your goal. If you are only eating around maintenance calories, then you should expect your weight to stay around the same while leaning up. You might want to try and bump your calories up by 500kcal.

Comment

Working...
                              X