Endurance Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endurance Stack

Looking at one of the sponsors site and this stack looks really good for. My only question is the amounts and length of the EQ? This is probably an issue of reading too much on the internet and starting to doubt what is true and what isnt now. It has led to more confusion than actual facts. Based on my previous posts and requests for help the general consensus was use EQ or Var etc and this stack has both. I just want to be sure the quantity makes sense. My understanding was that an EQ cycle should run 12 weeks at least and be around 500-600mg a week whereas this is 10 weeks at 400mg but does include Test Cyp.

Here is the stack:

Items Included: 1 x GP Test Cyp 250, 2 x GP Bold 200, 5 x GP Oxan, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Length: 10 weeks

Layout:
    Weeks 1-10 250 mg GP Test Cyp 250
    Weeks 1-10 400 mg GP Bold 200
    Weeks 3-10 40 mg GP Oxan per day
    Weeks 1-10 .5 mg GP Anastrozole per day

This is a good stack for those active individuals looking to add some solid mass and strength without gaining too much unnecessary weight that would inhibit athletic performance. The lose dose of testosterone should provide good muscle growth, without much estrogen buildup. The Anastrozole will help further keep estrogen to a minimum. The Boldenone should also help increase anaerobic capacity for those doing intensive cardio and running. Take .5ml of GP Test Cyp 250 on day 1 mixed with 1ml of GP Bold 200, and another injection of this same mixture 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Most people find it easiest to stick to a same day dosing schedule for injections. (Example: Sun & Wed or Mon & Thur). Starting on week 3, take 4 GP Oxan about an hour before your workout. Take half of a GP Anastrozole starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 10 days following to suppress any estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone

Goal here is to ultimately get MUCH faster on the bike (bicycle) and take it to the next level. RBC is huge for this and additional strength never hurts either obviously! I was thinking of getting this and maybe an extra vial or 2 of EQ perhaps?

Thoughts?

right.. eq doesnt even kickin till about weeks 6-8 so to stop at week 10 would be shortchanging urself huge gains.. also 400 is a lower dose.. im sure some would get gains but yes the majority suggest between 600-800 mg awk as a starting point. u can definately take eq and var.. if anything people would say eq or deca .. hope that helped enjoy

Comment

All info is appreciated - keep them coming. This stack is priced pretty damn well and I do like the components so if it means adding an extra vial or two of EQ then I am happy to go for it. This would be my first stack in about a decade so I am happy to start slow and the gains I am looking for are all about strength and endurance - size is not important to me for these purposes.

Comment

add some more test too bro u want atleast 400.. id go 500 u wont be sorry. . . . .

Comment

isnt b vit inj supposed to help with rbc. im actually starting to research this topic myself. boldenone is good for rbc i can testify to this myself.
          is it strictly the oxygen uptake your interested in?? with just a little strength or is the strength factor just as important?
          OP may i ask your sport!

Comment

the cycle is fine bro, and i will keep the test dose at 250mg, to avoid to much estrogen side effect

Comment

I would defenetly do more than 10 weeks. 16 or maybe even 18weeks. Also maybe a little more EQ. Test is fine. Could even take less test. For instance 125mg test with 600- 800EQ. Sounds nice for your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post
                isnt b vit inj supposed to help with rbc. im actually starting to research this topic myself. boldenone is good for rbc i can testify to this myself.
                is it strictly the oxygen uptake your interested in?? with just a little strength or is the strength factor just as important?
                OP may i ask your sport!
                I am looking for both RBC increase, Endurance and Strength. Its for Road Biking and Mountain Biking. I am completely plateaued and need to kick my game to the next level. I was not aware that VitB increased RBC's? Interesting stuff, I will look into it. Strength really helps for the climbing, especially when Mtn Biking so that is what the strength I am looking for is all about. I am planning some races towards the end of the year and want to get the cycle done and completed before August if possible. They dont test but when I do the races I want to be "clean".

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Tank View Post
                  I would defenetly do more than 10 weeks. 16 or maybe even 18weeks. Also maybe a little more EQ. Test is fine. Could even take less test. For instance 125mg test with 600- 800EQ. Sounds nice for your goals.
                  Cool, that is kind of what I was thinking too. I think being that his is the first cycle I probably wont go as long as 16+ weeks, I was thinking 14 weeks max at 600EQ. Do you guys see any issues with doing the EQ for an additional 4 weeks after the test is done? Perhaps I can draw the test out at the lower dose you suggest and get some extra PCT goodies to last the entire cycle.

Comment

oxys are good for RBC,although excess water is a problem. maybe if taken with a/dex and boldenone,i would say thats the best aas stack to increase RBC.
                    if you come across anything else,post it up please as im also interested in this.
                    oxys would also be good for strength. if you didnt want to try oxys as i do understand that generally oxys are seen as no good where c.v work is needed,then var would be good.
                    but i think it may be worth considering oxys if you can control the water
                    budgie
                    Last edited by budgie; 04-06-2011, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X