Critique my cycle please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique my cycle please....

This is my first run, so with the research I've done and the advise given here is what I plan to run...

Wks 1-10 Test E @ 500mg
    Wks 1-10 Arimidex @ .5mg EOD
    Wks 1-2, 5-6, 9-10 Clen @ 40mcg building to 100 or 120mcg
    Nolva if needed during cycle....

PCT- 21 days after last pin

Wk 13 Nolva @ 40mg ED
    Wk 14 Nolva @ 30mg ED
    Wk 15 Nolva @ 20mg ED
    Wk 16 Nolva @ 20mg ED

I've never used clen, but I can mayb help with the others. 500 is not a whole lot o test so unless ur prone 2 gyno I wuldnt use the adex. Keep nolva on hand incase

Comment

Id throw Dbol in weeks 1-4/6 @ 50 mgs a day, im on week 2 of my cycle and the Dbol just makes me feel like my muscles are going to explode.

Comment

Originally posted by coach5 View Post
        This is my first run, so with the research I've done and the advise given here is what I plan to run...

Wks 1-10 Test E @ 500mg
        Wks 1-10 Arimidex @ .5mg EOD
        Wks 1-2, 5-6, 9-10 Clen @ 40mcg building to 100 or 120mcg
        Nolva if needed during cycle....

PCT- 21 days after last pin

Wk 13 Nolva @ 40mg ED
        Wk 14 Nolva @ 30mg ED
        Wk 15 Nolva @ 20mg ED
        Wk 16 Nolva @ 20mg ED
        what are you hoping to achieve??

Comment

Nice 1st cycle.
          Nolva + Armidex are the same = anti-aromatase and I agree w/graffix.

IMO what you may look @ is keeping your nuts from shutting down on a cycle longer than 8 weeks (including half life, test eth 10 days) - HCG and or Clomid.
          I have also heard things about Finasteride (also known by the brand names of Proscar and Propecia) for help combating the Test from turning into DHT and it is cheap.
          (keep a journal and share ur knowledge w all the newbies).
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by johnwayne View Post
            Id throw Dbol in weeks 1-4/6 @ 50 mgs a day, im on week 2 of my cycle and the Dbol just makes me feel like my muscles are going to explode.
            I love that feeling dbol gives you my pumps were so bad when I washed my hair my arm got rock hard lol
            You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Originally posted by budgie View Post
              what are you hoping to achieve??
              I am on a caloric deficient diet right now trying to cut from around 239lbs and 14-15% BF down to around 200-205lbs and 10% BF. Diet is on par...consume around 1400 calories per day and about 220 grams of protein. Just for an example, yesterday's ratio was 61/24/15 (protein/carb/fat). I use fitday to help track my food consumption.

Comment

Originally posted by johnwayne View Post
                Would it be wise to use the Dbol on my first cycle since I'm not sure how my body is going to respond to the Test E??

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                  Nice 1st cycle.
                  Nolva + Armidex are the same = anti-aromatase and I agree w/graffix.

IMO what you may look @ is keeping your nuts from shutting down on a cycle longer than 8 weeks (including half life, test eth 10 days) - HCG and or Clomid.
                  I have also heard things about Finasteride (also known by the brand names of Proscar and Propecia) for help combating the Test from turning into DHT and it is cheap.
                  (keep a journal and share ur knowledge w all the newbies).
                  If I was to only run an 8 week cycle would the HCG or Clomid still be needed or could I get away with just the Nolva?? My wife is on Clomid for fertility issues and I've seen her side effects and I don't want any part of the headaches, blurred vision, and hot flashes.

Comment

Originally posted by coach5 View Post
                    If I was to only run an 8 week cycle would the HCG or Clomid still be needed or could I get away with just the Nolva?? My wife is on Clomid for fertility issues and I've seen her side effects and I don't want any part of the headaches, blurred vision, and hot flashes.
                    NAH, stay with 10 week cycle just keep stuff on hand ready to go if you need it. (the Half life of the test Eth is 10 days.so 8 weeks = 9-10)
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

OK...about to place my order....so if I have Nolva on hand, I don't need the arimidex right??

Comment

Yes you need the adex u need to take it at .5 eod and keep taking it in you pct nolv is just if you start having sign of gyo
                        You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

yes, i would use it, especially if you're dieitng. if you're dieitng, you want to control estrogen and keep it lower. as you said, .5mg EOD would be good. higer levels of estrogen will make it a lot harder to lose fat. even if i'm not dieting, i like to use a low dose of adex to keep more of my test from converting to estrogen. that way, i have more test in my system. especially for dieting though, adex is going to help.
                          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                            Yes you need the adex u need to take it at .5 eod and keep taking it in you pct nolv is just if you start having sign of gyo
                            i would cut adex out when pct starts and use the nolvadex.

i would not use dbol as suggested before. if you were trying to bulk, then yes, but for cutting, no.
                            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks...sam1976.....guessing that's your birth year.....mine too

Comment

Working...
                              X