Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

equipoise only cycle ?need advice with cycle aasp .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• equipoise only cycle ?need advice with cycle aasp .

will start this week a 200mg eq only? or can stack with winny tablets? my first cycle is for 6 weeks . 39 years old this will be my first cycle after 12 years . my stats 5,10 185 pounds, 17 0/0 bfat. any advice from the pro in this forum???????:confused

Originally posted by new guy ny View Post
    will start this week a 200mg eq only? or can stack with winny tablets? my first cycle is for 6 weeks . 39 years old this will be my first cycle after 12 years . my stats 5,10 185 pounds, 17 0/0 bfat. any advice from the pro in this forum???????:confused
    Wow wow wait a minute RELAX!!!!! Where did you get the info to run something like this????
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

No bueno my friend. Eq is best at high levels, 600mg or higher to notice any changes in the body. If it comes down to availability or cost then check the sponser. Good ole test is cheap and gives good results, try it. What do you plan on getting out of the cycle and do you have plans for PCT?
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

do not do this cycle.

Comment

bad cycle bad no no no no no no no no no no

Comment

do some research everything is out there u just have to spend some time andlook

Comment

People do....do EQ only cycles...but that dose and with that length is unheard of. You need to do 400-600mg of EQ for 12 weeks. If you wanna do a six week only cycle for dry gains...do anavar for 6 weeks at 70mg/day. That's expensive though. You will be better of doing EQ for 12 weeks at 600mg/wk. EQ is a mild steroid. You might notice anxiety and appetite stimulation, but that is about it. It's a test derivative, so it's not really going to give you the same effect as if you ran Deca only. The minimum I would recommend would be 250mg Test E and 400mg EQ for 10 weeks....THAT's MINIMUM...you're 185, so that dosage might be suffice; however, MINIMUM in turns of dosages for each compound and minimum for cycle duration. I, personally, wouldn't do it. I would do EQ 600mg for 13 weeks and 500mg Test E for 14 weeks...but yea. If you want to do a six week cycle, EQ IS THE WORST COMPOUND TO USE OUT OF ALL OTHERS.....
              Vulgarity
              Last edited by Vulgarity; 04-05-2011, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Think about adding some Test in there with that EQ. EQ is a unique steroid. I think all cycles should consist of EQ. EQ SOLIDiFY your gains thus making your overall body composition change. By itself though, EQ aint shit. Test by itself is a lot better than any other steroid by itself, but it still needs a mate. Check this out: You know how bi-racial people have perfect skin tone? See white people are too light...black people are too dark...but when you have both white and black mix together, you have that "NATURAL TAN" honeybeige...golden pretty skin that white people would risk having cancer to have...and black people to try to stay out the sun for the summer because they don't wanna look purple or gray...lol, okay bad analogy, I know...but check it: That's where EQ comes in. With all negative visual effects of Test will be nonexistant with EQ. It's like whatever that compounds lacks, EQ will help bring it up. Test/EQ work SO WELL TOGETHER...it's like a perfect verse (Test) on a tight beat.(EQ) See, that's the analogy I was looking for...HEHE...

Trust me: Run test and EQ together for like 12 weeks...you will actually see what I'm talking about...

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle
                  Vulgarity got you right, I'm preparing for my next cycle Tbol 60mg Ed 4weeks, EQ 600mg Week, TestE 500mg Week for 16 weeks.
                  Don't forget to throw in some GH

Comment

to be honest i have 2 bottle of eq,1 of priop, 1 of primo. in tablets i have winny 10mg,var,10mg for pct nolve,clomid,proviron but am still don't know run first .i have not use any of my juiced so.

Comment

Originally posted by new guy ny View Post
                      to be honest i have 2 bottle of eq,1 of priop, 1 of primo. in tablets i have winny 10mg,var,10mg for pct nolve,clomid,proviron but am still don't know run first .i have not use any of my juiced so.
                      So wait until you have enough to run it!!!! Always have everything you need on hand before you start any cycle espeacially your first one bro. Do as Vulgarity explained i don't feel like typing alot right now lmao, but just learn and read your ass off about everything your taking before you pin or swallow anything. Be better to know too much then not enough and do it right your first time you know what im saying. There is alot of great bros on here to learn from, take advantage of it IT'S FREE!!!!! Some people you would have to pay to get some of the info they give you on here, look around im sure you can find 100 threads of people taking EQ and how to take it successfully.
                      dav1dg90
                      Last edited by dav1dg90; 04-06-2011, 04:49 PM.
                      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
                      X