X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any experianced winstrol users

I wonder what better is

I have enough for 6 weeks / 60 mg a day

so take all once a day or twice a day, which gives me better results or no defference

if you take winny alone it will shut you down and dry you out... ie., likely get lots of joint pain, increased depression and low energy... a few say they don't get this but I know I do if I don't take it with test... even then it dries me out so much it's almost intolerable...

at 60/day I'd do 30 and 30 12 hours apart to keep blood levels as consitent as possible...

.. but again... highly recommend you add some Test to prevent shutdown.

Comment

Hi

I am running tren + test now and I wanted to add winstol last 6 weeks for harder muscle

I was not sure how to do best

Comment

I have to agree with you guys you need test when u run winny
        SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

split it up. Did you get the GP winny?

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
            if you take winny alone it will shut you down and dry you out... ie., likely get lots of joint pain, increased depression and low energy... a few say they don't get this but I know I do if I don't take it with test... even then it dries me out so much it's almost intolerable...

at 60/day I'd do 30 and 30 12 hours apart to keep blood levels as consitent as possible...

.. but again... highly recommend you add some Test to prevent shutdown.
            Is there anything you can take to supp the TEST?
            got some winny tabs from a friend but time i order some TEST and it arrives il be on my travels,plus i dont like injections.
            any ideas? just take lower dose with lots of glucosamine?
            need something i can buy legally remember

'pump it up'

Comment

Working...
            X