Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Cypionate/Masteron Cycle

Hi Guys

Well this is more than likely the cycle Im going to do now after speaking to a 'mate' about this.

I now have test cypionate 200mg/ml, masteron 150mg/ml and Winny 50mg/ml

Was going to run:
    weeks 1 to 10 - Test cypionate 1ml twice per week by GenTech
    weeks 1 to 10 - Masteron 150 1.5ml twice per week by GenTech
    Weeks 7 to 10 - Winny 1ml 3 times per week by Lipthai - I know it has a short half life but been told this should be sufficcient considering what else Im using (if i cant mention the brands, mods please delete or I will on advice)

Hows this sound to help me gain strength with that hard look whilst dropping fat thru extra cardio and t3? Anyone used these brands before? Good stuff?
    Any help you could give me I would be super grateful.

Many thanks guys

Well after speaking to others and reading up on here, Im going to leave the Masteron and Winny for later. Just going to run test cyp for 10 weeks. Did my first injection tonight! I was so worried and really shouldnt have been, into the quad I bearly felt it, aspirated...no blood and push it in Happy days! Only thing I felt soon after was slight numbness around the mouth and forearm but its wearing off now. Is that normal? Wonder what sort of gains I will see from this cycle? Going for a lean bulk now, going to leave the clen and t3 to later on unless you think it would be good for later in the cycle?

Cheers in advance guys
    allergate
    Last edited by allergate; 04-06-2011, 02:12 AM.

Comment

feeling numbness in your face or arm is not normal at all. do you know exactly where to inject in the quad? check out these pics/instructions to be safe. http://spotinjections.com/index3.htm
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hi Sam

Yeah thats where i injected into the thigh. May just be a coincidence, Im shattered and its 3:23am in the uk, I dont know I did have a rather large serving of superpump max at 6pm tonight, could that have contributed to the slight numbness with the test?. This was my first ever injection so my body may just have got a shock with the oil? Hope its nothing serious, will check with the doc at the local steroid anonymous drop in on thursday night. If it does it again on friday night I may be inclined to think im not going to tolerate the test cyp. Its from GenTech manufactured by Anabolic Research Labs Ltd. Do you know if their gear is go to go? Thank you in advance
        allergate
        Last edited by allergate; 04-06-2011, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X